No announcement yet.

I am tired of fighters ducking Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    It's ways something, everyone wants to talk about his flaws but most fighters have flaws exposing them is a different story! You tell me all these fighters will expose him but he exposes everyone he faces! Find me a HW contender with the testicular fortitude to get in the ring with Goliath, aka Tyson "the future of the division" Fury!!
    Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    No one ducked that stiff bum. Stop spouting ****.
    TS believes Chisora actually ducked Fury so we might as well say that Tyson did duck Pulev.

These two statements are logically very similar.

Comment

Fury didn't fight Pulev because he was offered £5m to fight David Haye.

Comment

Chisora payed his friends to break his hand with a baseball bat because he was terrified of Fury

Comment

Does anybody with an IQ greater than Coco the Monkey actually believe Chisora is ducking Fury? I know people that meet such rigorous standards are rare in this place but it's a serious question.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
            To be fair.... Didn't fury "duck" Pulev?

All he had to do was fight Pulev and if he won it would be him fighting Wlad now instead of Pulev.

Instead of him calling Wlad a p***y and having domestic foes pull out of fights with him..... He could be the one fighting Wlad now.

I guess he's trying to milk his "0" as long as possible lol

Comment

I think If Pulev was offered a Haye fight and to be handed a big payday he'd of turned down a fight with Fury also.

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot Fury pulled out to fight Haye. Still if he beat Pulev he could be fighting Wlad now instead of calling him a p***y but you're right. I wouldn't call it a duck

Carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  I think If Pulev was offered a Haye fight and to be handed a big payday he'd of turned down a fight with Fury also.
                  Pulev refused to fight Chisora on at least two occasions and he wasn't fighting Haye instead, believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Pulev refused to fight Chisora on at least two occasions and he wasn't fighting Haye instead, believe me.
                    Pulev-Haye

Pulev-Chisora

Pulev-Fury

Who wins?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                      Pulev-Haye

Pulev-Chisora

Pulev-Fury

Who wins?
                      I think haye edges pulev but pulev edges fury and beats chisora

Comment

Working...
                      X