Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto beats Martinez then Floyd is fighting him next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, Cotto is getting whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      it was hardly promoted. maidana was seen as an overmatched opponent and many casual fans who only tune in for PPV fights didn't know who he was. the fight actually turned out to be a barn burner and it generated a lot of interest after the fact. use common sense.

all those things considered, 800-900k sales is nothing to scoff at.
      Good post!!!

Comment

That would be so embarrassing to the entire sport of boxing... Floyd as a "MW champion" by fighting a welter he already beat... What a ****ing joke.

Martinez better knock Cotto out.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          Good point, either way i think Cotto would do better in a rematch against Floyd with Freddy Roach in his corner. Man i hope Cotto beats Martinez, I want to see Cotto/Floyd 2
          Not totally disagreeing with ya ... But I think the Cotto that fought Floyd had all the tools he could possibly have under his belt and still couldn't pull it out.

I don't see what more Cotto could have done. Adding to that: "Pedro Diaz" is no slouch as far as trainers go -- He's one of the very best.

Still ... Cotto ain't beating Sergio, don't care who's in his corner.

Comment

Mayweather needs a "big" name

Comment

i hope cotto retires if he makes history and beats martinez.

Comment

Manny should fight Canelo if he beats Lara. May should fight Lara if he beats Canelo.

Comment

Yeah we discussed this. No.......Floyd wouldn't put us through that garbage again.

Comment

No! If the Cold War is really ending, I'm not watching another Floyd fight unless it's vs Pacquiao. Real talk!

Comment

TS is correct, If Cotto wins is Cotto-Floyd 2 at MW!

Comment

Working...
                      X