No announcement yet.

Malik Scott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    You are trying to get some get-back for Canelo-Angulo? Everyone in NSB lost money that night.
    Thankfully no, last time i lost a boxing bet was on George Groves which I'm not counting as one anyway. I was siding with Canelo.

My picks for the upcoming:

Bradley over pac Decision
    Groves over Froch Decision
    Mayweather Inside 6 v Maidana
    Wilder over Scot Inside 5

Comment

Fam save yourself the loss and bet on Wilder. Do the same as Scott and just come in for your paycheck!

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
        Fam save yourself the loss and bet on Wilder. Do the same as Scott and just come in for your paycheck!
        I always hedge my boxing bets, did the same with Broner v Maidana. You just never know

Comment

betting on scott? if you want to waste money take it out and throw it in a flaming trash barrel. wilder is winning by first round knockout. i bet ricky hatton's house on it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            betting on scott? if you want to waste money take it out and throw it in a flaming trash barrel. wilder is winning by first round knockout. i bet ricky hatton's house on it.
            It's going to go 3 rounds MINIMUM, Scotts movement alone makes sure of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
              Thankfully no, last time i lost a boxing bet was on George Groves which I'm not counting as one anyway. I was siding with Canelo.

You'll lose money on that one. No way Mayweather guns for the KO at this stage of his career. He's a points fighter.

Also, you're underestimating Maidana's defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post

I'd go Pacquiao to win because the odds are better than the over/under
                Wilder over Scott- good bet but you don't win much.
                Mayweather is such a ridiculous favorite right now that I am not sure it's even worth a bet.
                I think Froch will best Groves but that's a reasonable bet you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  I do not recommend that bet.
                  He bout to get ICED
                  People are going to be scared when they see what Wilder unloads in three days.

His punches are only getting stronger as his technique improves in the gym.

Nobody can take those shots for 12 rounds. Nobody!

Comment

Originally posted by KermitTheKiller View Post
                    bovada

I want to put down a little on Scott as well, only thing stopping me is I heard Wilder tore Scott up in sparring, could mess him up mentally.
                    Shoot, better save your cash b/c Wilder is going to destroy Scott.

Comment

Odds are up on a few UK websites.

10/1 for Malik Scott by decision.

That is deffo worth £2.

Wilder rounds 1-3 is 2/1 aswell!!

Comment

Working...
                      X