No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Garcia Reveals: I Wanted Maidana For Danny Last Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    no!!!....he wanted Chino but ended selecting Lucas....you get it now?!?
    right, like i said...he had the option to fight maidana but chose to fight the guy macos beat multiple times in the ams. hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
      right, like i said...he had the option to fight maidana but chose to fight the guy macos beat multiple times in the ams. hmmmm
      Ehhh, nevamind, you just want to hate.

Comment

I would love to see that fight but if he loses to Floyd, I doubt he'll ever see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
          Swift ices his ass anyways. Broner should've but he clowned around too much and overlooked maidana. Once he got clipped he panicked and got gun shy. He lost confidence when he saw chino wasn't going down from his power shots.
          This guy lol. Keep making excuses for him when he himself didn't make any. And Garcia ain't stopping ****.

Comment

Excuses mean **** in boxing. They mean **** in sports, actually. Period. Either you get it done or you don't.

People can speculate all they want on whether Broner "overlooked" Maidana. It don't matter. All that matters is Broner got 12 rounds in the ring with him...and well, everyone saw what happened.

Damn the excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              Ehhh, nevamind, you just want to hate.
              i'm not doing anything but reinterpreting the mans words.

he clearly said maidana was on a list of opponents, did he not?

Comment

I would love to see this fight and to me this would be a 50/50 fight

Comment

That would be a good fight. I wonder if Maidana's size edge would make any real difference.

Comment

So they wanted to move to welterweight? A lot of ppl don't know this but DG has had a few welter fights and even won some title there.

Comment

A Maidana vs Garcia fight would be an all out war if Danny doesn't lighten-up on his feet a little. Danny's a smart fighter but he tends not to use enough footwork. Angel, you guys need to work on this.

Comment

Working...
                      X