Austin Trout its DELUSIONAL!! Thinks he is going to BEAT COTTO LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    hahaha fuking cotto fa9s
    son, you're 19. its about time you grew the **** up. it'll do your dumb ass some good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
      the margarito fight comes to mind
      really..153 of 154 lol... u call that a catchweight... pacquiao calls atleast 4 pounds

Comment

What is he supposed to say? "Yea, I'm going to lose this fight. I don't stand a chance.."?

That's stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
          really..153 of 154 lol... u call that a catchweight... pacquiao calls atleast 4 pounds
          don't forget cotto asked the fight to be at 150 but margarito declined so they settled at 153.

Comment

u dont see Cotto trying to do catchweight fights with others huh??? thats what i thought..
            :lmao2: he tried to fight his daddy margarito at a 150 catchweight...margo told him to eat a d1ck so cotto gave in to 153

Comment

I'm Austin Trout and I don't think I'll win this fight. I think I'll get dominated and maybe knocked out, but gosh golly I'm glad I got to fight against Cotto, even though I'll more likely lose than win.

Is that what you expected him to say?

Comment

lol 4 pounds? so when pacquiao got a 2 lb catchweight against cotto you were for it?

Comment

Trout said what is readily apparent to anyone with eyesight. Trout DOES have the better physical attributes, and he believes it will give him an edge.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 10-06-2012, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                    :lmao2: he tried to fight his daddy margarito at a 150 catchweight...margo told him to eat a d1ck so cotto gave in to 153
                    He still won... owned margarito and dominated lol...

Comment

austin trout its delusional

Comment

Working...
                      X