No announcement yet.

Armed Neo - Nazis Now Patroling Sanford, Fl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
    You can thank Al Sharpton and Msnbc for trying to start a race war down there. They should be criminally prosecuted for this imo.
    I think I missed the part where Al went down there along with MSNBC with weapons Loc. Help clear that up for ya potna. I think neither one of them need to be down there right about now.

And armed patrols are just taking things up a notch if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
      It's only fair if no one is stopping the new black panther party why should this even bother them.
      If this story is actually true, then there is a huge difference between marching peacefully for police intervention and patroling the streets with guns. The later is a form of intimidation.

They have a right to bear arms and a right to assemble, they don't have a right to intimidate others with threats of violence.

However, I only read one article on this and it may not be accurate, the media has been known to distort these things.

Comment

Putting a bounty on someone's head should not be acceptable and is not peaceful.

Originally posted by Hous View Post
        If this story is actually true, then there is a huge difference between marching peacefully for police intervention and patroling the streets with guns. The later is a form of intimidation.

They have a right to bear arms and a right to assemble, they don't have a right to intimidate others with threats of violence.

However, I only read one article on this and it may not be accurate, the media has been known to distort these things.

Comment

They're the new neighborhood watch

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Awwwww damn........

Comment

There goes the neighbourhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Now every skittle bag and can of ice tea will be safe in the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                  There goes the neighbourhood.

Why you no let me Green Demise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Why you no let me Green Demise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      How'd you do that I been wantin to do that **** for everybody they wont let me green. That **** is the bidnezz.

Comment

Working...
                      X