Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This video is a great indication of where the future of Boxing is headed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This video is a great indication of where the future of Boxing is headed.

I think Golden Boy is really going to do tremendous things for the sport of Boxing and fix a lot of the errors that Don King and Bob Arum implemented in the sport. I can really see GBP bringing the sport back to National Television on a regular basis with good advertisement. Let me know what you think about the video.

Oscar's tweets yesterday.

OscarDeLaHoya Oscar De La Hoya
    @
    @DanCaporaletti don't worry boxing has the potential to be huge and in time it will happen.we are young my friend.im on it trust me
    20 hours ago

don't get me wrong i have boxing running through my veins.and there will be tremendous opportunities for boxing to become mainstream...
    18 hours ago

@
    @KevinI me to ill be watching pac vs marquez of course
    18 hours ago

can u imagine pacman,mayweather,golden boy,cesar chavez,marquez,hopkins,klitchkos,trinidad,royjones ,cotto,ortiz,ray leonard,hearns,hagler...
    18 hours ago
    duran,morales,barrera,angulo,canelo etc. etc. etc. in one room for the fans to meet and greet?
    18 hours ago

would you guys go to a boxing fan expo?with all the current champions and hall of famers.interaction,pictures,clinics,autographs etc etc
    17 hours ago

I love boxing.
    9 hours ago

Listen. I respect the mma what UFC has done is amazing.but my heart and passion will always be boxing.and one day boxing will return to its
    9 hours ago
    Glory days I have no doubt about that.
    9 hours ago

Don't worry boxing isn't going anywhere.what other sport can generate 4 ppv nights with a million plus ppv buys in one year.
    9 hours ago

Give me all your feed back on what I should do to better the sport of boxing.i want to include you guys the fans.
    9 hours ago

This forum is losing it. All boxingscene is becoming is *****s and *******s arguing which boxer has the better resume and whose legacy is better and who makes the most money. This video is a real accurate picture as to where Boxing is headed in America but I guess no one on here cares if it has nothing to do with May or Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
      This forum is losing it. All boxingscene is becoming is *****s and *******s arguing which boxer has the better resume and whose legacy is better and who makes the most money. This video is a real accurate picture as to where Boxing is headed in America but I guess no one on here cares if it has nothing to do with May or Pac.
      This. I use to love this site. It's filled with these "*****s" and "*******s" and trolls now. I don't enjoy this site anymore. Every now and then there is someone who makes a decent post and has an open mind, but that is harder and harder to find. I'm sick of seeing endless threads on who has more PPV numbers, or excuses, or steroid accusations or any other number of bull**** that is repeated endlessly on this site. I wish there was a non-*****, non-*******, non-troll forum. I'm not sure I can stay with this site much longer, it's because a diseased version of itself, boggled down by bullies and inmature individuals.

I'm really excited by De La Hoya's ideas though, especially the fan expo-that would be ****ing awesome.

Comment

I hope they get Boxing back on National Television. GBP is going to be the premier Boxing promotion for years to come. If they had those fan expos I would probably be at like almost every one.

Comment

Id love to see boxing on NBC or ABC would be a great look,you shouldnt have to pay to enjoy this sport

Comment

FNF>PPV this year

Comment

I was reading those Oscar tweets the other day, we can only hope its turns out

Comment

Working...
              X