Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Margarito at 1.1 Million PPV Buys... well short of Mayweather's 1.4 million.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing for boxing

Let's hope it goes up to 1.2 mil buys so that means boxing would have the top two ppv buys of the year over ufc and wwe.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      stop amking excuses about not being non american. what other american sells besides floyd? so being american has nothing to do with it.

floyd>>>pac
      MANNY IS NOT AMERICAN FIGHTER.

if you look at mannys fights you see that he dont really fight in america.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        pretty good. i was expecting 800k well it looks like pac needs a "dance partner" that has a following.

floyd is the cashcow. floyd gets the liongate share, for sure.

*******s take an l
        Dance partner? He did 700,000 PPV's by himself those are Oscar De La Hoya type numbers Mongoloid! Seriously just because "you" downplay and spin everything doesn't mean that Pac's PPV against Margarito was in anyway a disapointment.

Fuking stupid *****s forget that this is boxing not the Floyd show and the main point is a 1million buy PPV is fuking awesome to see no matter who is doing it for the sport of boxing.

Seriously you idiots actually root against something thats benificial to boxing all in the name of cheering for Floyd! You mouthbreathers are nothing more than temporary boxing fans and once floyd retires I will be happy to be rid of usless fans like you.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I'm actually impressed. Not bad at all.
          for reals haha this is actually impressive considering pac is not as popular as floyd.

Comment

i'm sorry the fight fail to meet expectations.

“The numbers say we’re going to hit 1.4 million or 1.5 million buys. The early trackings say we can hit 1.5 million,” said Koncz.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=69

“I am confident this fight will do well over the 1.3-million (pay-per-view) buys that Manny did against Oscar De La Hoya (in 2008),” Arum told Manila Bulletin on Saturday.

http://www.bayanihantayo.com/2010/10...llion-ppv-buys

Comment

we all know floyd will sell more than pac, this is nothing new. the real question is, is floyd willing to step into the ring with pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                since you expect 1.5 mil plus.
                so then 1.4 million must be a HUGE failure then right?

following your guidelines?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post

Wow. You're easily amused.

Comment

what does american have to do with anything? floyd is the only american who sells, so you can can the excuse

Comment

Working...
                      X