Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan at age 30+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both these lads have never really suffered bad injuries. I can't remember hearing of Jordan being injured for a long time.

Comment

I love how all the Kobe nutt huggers come to hijack the thread with their BS... You can call it whatever you like, but anyone not looking through purple and yellow blinders knows that MJ would teabag Kobe...

Comment

Originally posted by zoloft View Post
        but no disrespect to kobe for this time era hes the best..i think if lebron had the players kobe's got around him they would be same what do u think?
        Lebron has been playing with 4 all stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Kapp View Post
          Lebron has been playing with 4 all stars.
          And Lebron is not and probably won't ever be as versatile as Jordan or even Kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
            And Lebron is not and probably won't ever be as versatile as Jordan or even Kobe.
            honestly i dont get the lebron hype..ive seen every goddamn highlight reel on youtube and i just dont get it..a guy his size and speed he SHOULD be able to average 30 a game.. all i know is that he has nice hang time and can leap from point A to B if they were seperated and if he were in a just a standing position and no run starts..

ok so the guy can jump? so what? he's a ****en basketball player.

i think mj and bryant would obliterate james one on one..i mean it wouldnt even be a ****en contest..and i think pierce and garnett and SO MANY others would destroy him one on one...james IS A BIG GUY ATHLETIC guy who knows people would get A runover or B called a foul if anyone gets in his way..he can only crash to the net for only so long [ask kobe] and unlike mj and bryant he doesnt have much of a shot way out there..he doesnt have much skills [kinda one dimensional] and i would compare him more to magic johnson..

Comment

if lebron reaches 30+ and loses some of his athletic ability he won't be as effective... kobe even at this stage is kinda slow already. That's why MJ is a freak coz even at the later part of his career he can still run with the young guns.

Comment

some of kobe's moves looks like he stole it from MJ just like elvis stole his mannerism from blacks

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                  Jordan>Kobe

When Kobe gets 6 rings let me know...
                  cold!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    Jordan>Kobe

When Kobe gets 6 rings let me know...
                    i'll hit you up in 2 years.

Comment

LMAO at people having over the hill thoughts of those over thirty.
                      The only people who think 30 is old are young punks who need that to hold on to I guess.

and lmfao@ the Kobe>Jordan losers.
                      the "skills" that he has more of must be Corn holing white chicks or something, cause nothing of the sort exists on the basketball court.

Comment

Working...
                      X