No announcement yet.

Lady Fan Is A Stupid B*tch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
    don't like canne tacos but gato tacos are good.
    if it tastes good......eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      isn't it IN HEAT not ON HEAT?
      that was my thought.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
        seriously this ***** would post a thread then post another response using another lady fan such as lady fan2 or lady fan3 watsoever. then the ***** goes on a romp about god and all this religious bullcrap.
        Damn dawgy....why all the hostility??? you and the other doodes talking smack.....why ya'll hatin'...are you all mad cuz she wouldn't get with you or what??? did she stand you up on a date or what??? I mean there has to be some other reason...cuz other wise why would you be so pissy??? how does it hurt you if she-he (what ever it is) posts under dif alts?? what if it wants to talk about god or fwuaken' or ******ed dwarfs or wattever who cares??? if you don't dig her vibe fwuacken ignore her posts...if she is bothering you put her on ignore...see problems solved...and oh yeah remember only you can prevent forest fires!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Damn dawgy....why all the hostility??? you and the other doodes talking smack.....why ya'll hatin'...are you all mad cuz she wouldn't get with you or what??? did she stand you up on a date or what??? I mean there has to be some other reason...cuz other wise why would you be so pissy??? how does it hurt you if she-he (what ever it is) posts under dif alts?? what if it wants to talk about god or fwuaken' or ******ed dwarfs or wattever who cares??? if you don't dig her vibe fwuacken ignore her posts...if she is bothering you put her on ignore...see problems solved...and oh yeah remember only you can prevent forest fires!!!
          u got me wrong bro. ladyfan is being thought as my alt then she posts that she is a pinay and says religious bull****. if u would only know she/he is annoying.

Comment

u got me wrong bro. ladyfan is being thought as my alt then she posts that she is a pinay and says religious bull****. if u would only know she/he is annoying.
            Half this forum is your alts.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlton Banks View Post
              Half this forum is your alts.
              shut the fuuck up rizo what happened to ur vegeta account?

Comment

shut the fuuck up rizo what happened to ur vegeta account?
                It's my RiZO account. I just changed my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlton Banks View Post
                  It's my RiZO account. I just changed my username.
                  Im robbing every account you have.... I want 111.99 on this alt...

Comment

seriously this ***** would post a thread then post another response using another lady fan such as lady fan2 or lady fan3 watsoever. then the ***** goes on a romp about god and all this religious bullcrap.
                    I am the devil.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X