Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Prime Ali on Peds be unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the logic of Mayweather and his fans, we'll never know if he actually was clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      According to the logic of Mayweather and his fans, we'll never know if he actually was clean.
      yup, at this point,

since none of those guys ever did random blood testing,

they're all guilty.

fsl.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
        ali 60s 29-0-0 23 KOs
        ali 70s 28-0-2 14 KOs

your knowledge is typical for a pacquiao fan, u aint a fan of the sport, just another nuthugger
        what???? you fail sir. what happened to Ali's loss to frazier in madison square garden??

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

He was definitely on something.

Nobody comes back after a three year layoff and starts knocking dudes out.

He was definitely on something.

fsl
          Every boxer in history before testing was done was on something if you use that logic.

And don't tell me you're taking the piss either with your ******ed comments. You do not have the intelligence to troll a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            what???? you fail sir. what happened to Ali's loss to frazier in madison square garden??
            what happened to fraziers face after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
              Every boxer in history before testing was done was on something if you use that logic.

And don't tell me you're taking the piss either with your ******ed comments. You do not have the intelligence to troll a thread.
              fsl clearly states my position.

Floyd Stan Logic.

so again, using fsl, Muhammed Ali was clearly doing some type of performance enhancer. He never took the random blood tests to prove his innocence. Who do you know retires for three and a half years, and comes back knocking dudes out?

Comment

I'm not an expert on steroids in the 1960's but considering that boxing as a sport has traditionally been rather conservative about its training methods, for example Ali himself often used to train on an isolated cottage in a forest while doing some roadwork and chopping wood, I'd say the chances of Ali having used PED's in the 60's are fairly low.

Ali on steroids would have had to find competition from a zoo or something. Much like that old catskills thread about Tyson fighting a gorilla. I guess there would have been no need to call Frazier a gorilla had he fought actual ones. Because none of the men he fought in the 60's would have stood a chance, they didn't even when Ali was clean.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                  I'm not an expert on steroids in the 1960's but considering that boxing as a sport has traditionally been rather conservative about its training methods, for example Ali himself often used to train on an isolated cottage in a forest while doing some roadwork and chopping wood, I'd say the chances of Ali having used PED's in the 60's are fairly low.

Ali on steroids would have had to find competition from a zoo or something. Much like that old catskills thread about Tyson fighting a gorilla. I guess there would have been no need to call Frazier a gorilla had he fought actual ones.

Even more suspicious.

He couldn't even train in the sight of others because he was too busy filling himself up with PEDs.

fsl.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                    fsl clearly states my position.

Floyd Stan Logic.

so again, using fsl, Muhammed Ali was clearly doing some type of performance enhancer. He never took the random blood tests to prove his innocence. Who do you know retires for three and a half years, and comes back knocking dudes out?
                    ali never had t3h chance to throw 40.000.000$ out of the window, unlike manny duckquiao.
                    and btw. no one requested an olympic-style bloodtesting from ali.

EDIT : OH WAIT, ALI WON OLYMPIC GOLD ALSO ?

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                      ali never had t3h chance to throw 40.000.000$ out of the window, unlike manny duckquiao.
                      and btw. no one requested an olympic-style bloodtesting from ali.

If he was a real champ like Michael Phelps, he would have volunteered it. The money is irrelevant. He was definitely on something.

fsl.

Comment

Working...
                      X