Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Danny Garcia To Withraw From Judah Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually hope this is true. **** Zab. Who really wants to see this fight???? If Danny pulls out AND FIGHTS Lucas, I would be 1 happy camper. Judah talking all that bs on twitter cuz he needs that check. Lol Can't be mad at him but he aint put a @$$ whoopin on anybody legit in a minute. So stop it Zab.
    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 01-27-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      I understand that Garcia is not motivated for the fight but I disagree with dumping that on the opponent put in front of him as ultimately it boils down to him being unprofessional. A professional fighter would recognise that his job is to get in shape and put on a performance.

The guys Wlad has fought have been garbage because his division is crap, it doesn't stop the man staying in shape. If he was to take Danny Garcia approach he could say ''Well I'm don't have to put 100% in to beat these guys so I guess I can take things easy'' but he treats the sport like it is his profession ( because it is).
      I agree. It's unprofessional and he should show up. But if in fact its true that he's not motivated we know why.

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      Zab Judah is not the best, but he's not a bum. end of that discussion.
      Not a bum but let's be real. I consider myself a Judah fan. As a Judah fan, I would love to see him dethrone Garcia. As a boxing fan I realize this is a **** fight.

Judah showed grit and determination against Matthysse and edged out a decision. He was rewarded with an opportunity to fight Khan and he quit like a little *****. Now all of the sudden he beats some flat footed unproven prospect and the old Zab is back?

Be real. The only reason this fight is happening is because Richard Schaefer has a deal with the Barclay's Center and needs to fill seats to keep that deal in tact. That's why we were about to get Mosley vs. Malignagggi, that's why were going to get Malignaggi vs. Berto and that's why we will not get Garcia vs. Matthysse or Malignaggi vs. Maidana.

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Its all sorry ass excuses anyway you look at it. First of all, he agreed to fight Judah. If you don't wanna do that at least fake an injury a week into camp or something. Second of all, you never look past anybody no matter who they are and if you can't stay motivated then you don't need to be a professional athlete. There's been people in this game who have been doing it for YEARS and still going hard in the gym.

You know the problem here is? All these fkin guys get babied and get this superstar mentality when they really aint ****.

First you got Canelo thinking he's too good to be on a Mayweather card and now you have this dude living the high life. Let him drop boxing and lets see how far he gets rapping with his corny ass rhymes. Then again he probably won't get too far in boxing either unless GBP protects him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      That's what you get when you baby fighters and don't force them to earn ****. They feel as if they don't have to give 100 each and every day because **** will be handed to them. If most of the boxing world believes that this is a **** fight don't you think Garcia feels the same way?

Comment

• Danny Garcia suffered an injury!

They are reporting a possible injury.....they say more to come.

Puertorico Boxea (official FB page)

https://www.facebook.com/prboxea

If anything I love this! It may mean a Lucas match??? Maybe the $$$ sign lit up on Danny's camp???
        Last edited by whitealltrac; 01-27-2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP
          Quote:

Originally Posted by FeFist

I understand that Garcia is not motivated for the fight but I disagree with dumping that on the opponent put in front of him as ultimately it boils down to him being unprofessional. A professional fighter would recognise that his job is to get in shape and put on a performance.

The guys Wlad has fought have been garbage because his division is crap, it doesn't stop the man staying in shape. If he was to take Danny Garcia approach he could say ''Well I'm don't have to put 100% in to beat these guys so I guess I can take things easy'' but he treats the sport like it is his profession ( because it is).

I agree. It's unprofessional and he should show up. But if in fact its true that he's not motivated we know why.

Quote:

Originally Posted by S. Saddler 1310

Zab Judah is not the best, but he's not a bum. end of that discussion.

Not a bum but let's be real. I consider myself a Judah fan. As a Judah fan, I would love to see him dethrone Garcia. As a boxing fan I realize this is a **** fight.

Judah showed grit and determination against Matthysse and edged out a decision. He was rewarded with an opportunity to fight Khan and he quit like a little *****. Now all of the sudden he beats some flat footed unproven prospect and the old Zab is back?

Be real. The only reason this fight is happening is because Richard Schaefer has a deal with the Barclay's Center and needs to fill seats to keep that deal in tact. That's why we were about to get Mosley vs. Malignagggi, that's why were going to get Malignaggi vs. Berto and that's why we will not get Garcia vs. Matthysse or Malignaggi vs. Maidana.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Its all sorry ass excuses anyway you look at it. First of all, he agreed to fight Judah. If you don't wanna do that at least fake an injury a week into camp or something. Second of all, you never look past anybody no matter who they are and if you can't stay motivated then you don't need to be a professional athlete. There's been people in this game who have been doing it for YEARS and still going hard in the gym.

You know the problem here is? All these fkin guys get babied and get this superstar mentality when they really aint ****.

First you got Canelo thinking he's too good to be on a Mayweather card and now you have this dude living the high life. Let him drop boxing and lets see how far he gets rapping with his corny ass rhymes. Then again he probably won't get too far in boxing either unless GBP protects him.

That's what you get when you baby fighters and don't force them to earn ****. They feel as if they don't have to give 100 each and every day because **** will be handed to them. If most of the boxing world believes that this is a **** fight don't you think Garcia feels the same way?
          I understand that but its all still sorry ass excuses. Do you think Dallas Jr was the fight Matthysse wanted? Probably not but he still did hos thing and got his win.

If you're not motitaved for a fight show up and get your ass whooped and learn from it. Next time you will know not to look past anyone. But of course these promoters baby all these guys and now they think they're superstars. Now let's say Garcia pulls out, do you think its fair to Judah, GBP or the Barclays?

Comment

• Originally posted by whitealltrac

If anything I love this! It may mean a Lucas match??? Maybe the $$$ sign lit up on Danny's camp???
            I dont believe an injury for one second. If it was an injury wouldnt we know by now instead of just rumors coming out?

Comment

• Dan Rafael said it's a rib problem
              https://twitter.com/danrafaelespn/st...09138006872065

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                I understand that but its all still sorry ass excuses. Do you think Dallas Jr was the fight Matthysse wanted? Probably not but he still did hos thing and got his win.

If you're not motitaved for a fight show up and get your ass whooped and learn from it. Next time you will know not to look past anyone. But of course these promoters baby all these guys and now they think they're superstars. Now let's say Garcia pulls out, do you think its fair to Judah, GBP or the Barclays?

I agree he should show up and take the fight. I'm just offering up a reason as to why he can't get motivated for this fight. It's not fair to Judah, the fans and the Barclay's but GBP can kiss my ass. Look at they're feeding or have tried to feed us:

Canelo Alvarez vs. Josesito Lopez
                Danny Garcia vs. Eric Morales 2
                Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees
                Lucas Matthysse vs. Mike Dallas Jr.
                Paulie Malignaggi vs Shane Mosley (luckily Paulie backed out)
                Paulie Malagnaggi vs. Andre Berto

Comment

• Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post

It has to be reported as an injury because a fighter cannot just withdraw for no reason

Comment

• At least he didn't punch a shower door.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      I agree he should show up and take the fight. I'm just offering up a reason as to why he can't get motivated for this fight. It's not fair to Judah, the fans and the Barclay's but GBP can kiss my ass. Look at they're feeding or have tried to feed us:

Canelo Alvarez vs. Josesito Lopez
                      Danny Garcia vs. Eric Morales 2
                      Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees
                      Lucas Matthysse vs. Mike Dallas Jr.
                      Paulie Malignaggi vs Shane Mosley (luckily Paulie backed out)
                      Paulie Malagnaggi vs. Andre Berto
                      I hear ya but you providing reasons make you sound like you're sticking up for the guy. That's probably the impression these guys are getting. (Maybe you are maybe you're not)

I must agree about GBP tho. Good point. They pissed me off with Lara too.

Comment

Working...
                      X