Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
    I'm in LOVE with this Girl

Dem Eyes
    Dat Stare
    Dat Flexibility
    Dat Cute Face
    Dat Physique

That piercing Russian gaze. She looks like she could choke the life out of someone and get off on it.

Officially my new crush. I have oneitis. I'm in love

Wouldwife/10

(no pedo)

Gymnasts are the most beautiful girls in the world . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Gymnasts are the most beautiful girls in the world . . .
      She is STUNNING. Absolutely Gorgeous.

Comment

look at her hands.
        both of them have oven mitt hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

look at her hands.
          both of them have oven mitt hands.
          Really? Her hands? That's all you can point out?

She's flawless

Comment

Really? Her hands? That's all you can point out?

She's flawless
            don't get me wrong, i think she's pretty damn amazing. i'd feel less creepy about pointing it out if she wasn't close to ten years younger than i am.

everything else has basically been gone over. she's a ten.

her hands are comical. she's probably got stronger hands than many of the dudes on this forum.
            gymnasts have ludicrous bodies. that's a brutal sport.

Comment

don't get me wrong, i think she's pretty damn amazing. i'd feel less creepy about pointing it out if she wasn't close to ten years younger than i am.

her hands are comical. she's probably got stronger hands than many of the dudes on this forum.

Lol, "oven mitt hands." Funny description. . . I know exactly what you're talking about, though. Girls with those short, broad, stocky hands. . .

I'd love, and hate to have her get me in a vice grip. . .

She is quite stunning. . I've had a thing for all gymnast girls. THey are all built INCREDIBLE - large, but taught, and "feminine muscular" ass, and legs. Perfect sized mouthful perky ****. ANd for some reason, they always have glossy skin and symmetrical faces. Had hte fortune to have a brief 3-5 month affair with a 14 year old gymnast (relax, I was only 17). . . Incredible in the sack.

Comment

Lol, "oven mitt hands." Funny description. . . I know exactly what you're talking about, though. Girls with those short, broad, stocky hands. . .

I'd love, and hate to have her get me in a vice grip. . .

She is quite stunning. . I've had a thing for all gymnast girls. THey are all built INCREDIBLE - large, but taught, and "feminine muscular" ass, and legs. Perfect sized mouthful perky ****. ANd for some reason, they always have glossy skin and symmetrical faces. Had hte fortune to have a brief 3-5 month affair with a 14 year old gymnast (relax, I was only 17). . . Incredible in the sack.

gymnasts, dancers, and runway models.

some celebrities have amazing bodies as well these days.
                strippers too.

Comment

gymnasts, dancers, and runway models.

some celebrities have amazing bodies as well these days.
                  strippers too.

Aye. . Well, sometimes runway modles can be a big too "twiggy" or "stick-figure like" for my taste. Some are extremely fit, though. I like the dancers, and gymnasts who are meaty, but solid, and taut - not an ounce of fat on them. No cellulite and ****.

Celebrities, like models, are hit and miss. . .

Strippers too. Lol, well it depends on the class of the strip joint. **** around and go to a low-brow strip joint, and there will be some busted ones.

Comment

Aye. . Well, sometimes runway modles can be a big too "twiggy" or "stick-figure like" for my taste. Some are extremely fit, though. I like the dancers, and gymnasts who are meaty, but solid, and taut - not an ounce of fat on them. No cellulite and ****.

Celebrities, like models, are hit and miss. . .

Strippers too. Lol, well it depends on the class of the strip joint. **** around and go to a low-brow strip joint, and there will be some busted ones.

strippers always have nice hamstrings and lower backs. very sexual musculature.

me gusta.

those girls make bank.

Comment

I agree she's a 10. Not just in a appearance but the underlying qualities make her even hotter than she already is

That's a good thing though. She probably gives a mean handy

Comment

Working...
                      X