No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao pursue a unification bout with Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    pac should fight all the undefeated welterweight first before pbf..

bradley... check
    algieri... check
    brook...
    thurman...

if he's done with it, he earns the right to fight pbf...

am i doing it right pbf stans?
    LOL Pac has to clean out the whole division, just to land a fight with Floyd according to Floyd fans. Even though millions of people want Floyd and Pac to fight each other.

Guerrero and Ortiz land a fight with Floyd by beating ANDRE BERTO, Maidana lands a fight by beating a smaller welterweight in Broner.

Comment

Pacquiao should follow up his plan to fight at 140 because he is not a welterweight and he gives up much size and weight every time he fights a welterweight. Sure he is good enough to beat any welterweight alive with the possible exception of Mayweather but he is still a natural 135-140 pound fighter. He will be more spectacular at the lower weight and get the KOs. He could beat Brook in my opinion but he would be better off to try to get a fight with Garcia at 140. He would beat Garcia in my opinion and then he would be THE MAN at 140. Mayweather is never goin to come to terms with Arum for a Pacquiao fight so Pacquiao is just wasting his time at welterweight.

Comment

brook says he's returning in march? i'd like to see how he looks after recovering from almost having his leg chopped off.

but pac would beat brook. brook is too inactive.

crawford says he's moving up to 140 after beltran, i'd rather see pac vs beltran or herrera at 140. those are two guys who are more proven at the world level than brook.

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't have to earn the right to fight Mayweather. He is the number one challenger to Mayweather by everybody. Pacquiao is a superstar just like Mayweather. He is a cash cow just like Mayweather. Sure a fight with Mayweather makes Pacquiao his biggest payday ever but fighting Pacquiao also makes Mayweather his biggest payday ever. The 2nd best fighter in the world doesn't have to earn a fight with the best fighter in the world. That's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            brook says he's returning in march? i'd like to see how he looks after recovering from almost having his leg chopped off.

but pac would beat brook. brook is too inactive.

crawford says he's moving up to 140 after beltran, i'd rather see pac vs beltran or herrera at 140. those are two guys who are more proven at the world level than brook.
            Herrera or Beltran? Really?

Crawford is leagues better than both those two.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              I want mayweather vs pacquiao just as much as anyone else on this forum, and if unifying the belts make it more likely, so be it.
              Pac could hold 3 of the 4 belts, and be mandatory to the other one and Floyd would just say "a belt don't make me" and fight someone else.

Pacquiao v Brook is an interesting fight for sure, but Pac's next fight is in the US and Brook isn't going to put up PPV numbers.

Comment

HE needs to stop ducking floyd

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  LOL Pac has to clean out the whole division, just to land a fight with Floyd according to Floyd fans. Even though millions of people want Floyd and Pac to fight each other.

Guerrero and Ortiz land a fight with Floyd by beating ANDRE BERTO, Maidana lands a fight by beating a smaller welterweight in Broner.
                  algeria is a welterweigt now..lol you pacboys are pathetic..

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Pacquiao doesn't have to earn the right to fight Mayweather. He is the number one challenger to Mayweather by everybody. Pacquiao is a superstar just like Mayweather. He is a cash cow just like Mayweather. Sure a fight with Mayweather makes Pacquiao his biggest payday ever but fighting Pacquiao also makes Mayweather his biggest payday ever. The 2nd best fighter in the world doesn't have to earn a fight with the best fighter in the world. That's ridiculous.
                    pac is not the second best fighter you on something called fan boyism..

pac is not even the 2nd best welterweigfht..how can you claim that for him and he's 2-2 in his last four fights?

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever View Post
                      algeria is a welterweigt now..lol you pacboys are pathetic..
                      Aren't you the same guy who cosigned my reply when I said Pac would get countered by right hands of Floyd and lose? now im a fan boy for speaking the truth, you are the only fan boy here and anyone who calls me a Pacboy or Pactart is a fanboy, I tell it like it is without bias.

Why does Pac have to clean house when Guerrero and Ortiz only had to beat Berto to land a shot at Floyd.

Everyone wants the fight, I already said I feel Floyd wins it because he has the best right hand in the game and his reach alone will give him the advantage over Pac.

But nobody should even jusitfy Pac having to go leaps and bounds anymore, just make the fight happen for the sake of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X