No announcement yet.

New Video: BLOODBOXING goes in on Mayweather fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video: BLOODBOXING goes in on Mayweather fans

Surprising that Blood is defending Pacquiao here, and goes in on the hypocrisy of Mayweather fans, claims they are the worst fans in sports and are not real boxing fans

All of us former Mayweather fans are seeing the light more clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Surprising that Blood is defending Pacquiao here, and goes in on the hypocrisy of Mayweather fans, claims they are the worst fans in sports and are not real boxing fans

Well damn, ain't that the truth. Most Floyd fans are starting to realize it too.

Watching now.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        All of us former Mayweather fans are seeing the light more clearly.
        it's crazy how many of us he lost

Comment

3 years ago he did the same thing about Pacquiao fans. This dude would diss his own mother for a hit on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            3 years ago he did the same thing about Pacquiao fans. This dude would diss his own mother for a hit on youtube.
            Not really, I used to criticize Pacquiao fans pretty often acouple years ago too. Until I actually saw what was going on

Comment

27 minutes? No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                funny because i've been saying that exact same thing for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  27 minutes? No thanks
                  I'm about 20 minutes in, it's pretty entertaining. He literally busts his shit going all out on flomos.

Pretty much everything he's saying is true though. Especially how Floyd fans are trying to give credit to Floyd for Marquez KO'ing Pac.

He also goes hard on Arum and Oscar.

And of course, "Next year, they will be calling Adrien Broner probably one of the top 3 all time greats, I've already had a few of them write me and say that Broner is in their top 5."

All true. It's kinda scary when he goes into details about how flomos operate, there's a lot of members on this forum who he could be talking about.
                  Last edited by thuggery; 01-25-2013, 06:21 AM.

Comment

"I dont wanna hear no Freddie Roach talking about Manny Pacquiao, Hell, Manny Pacquiao speaks better english then Freddie Roach" Classic!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X