Woman threw her 6-yr old autistic son from bridge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman threw her 6-yr old autistic son from bridge

Such a sad, sad story.

A woman who appealed for money online to help care for her autistic son and disabled husband has been accused of throwing her 6-year-old boy to his death off an historic bridge on the Oregon coast.

Police said Jillian Meredith McCabe, 34, called 911 from the bridge in Newport as darkness fell Monday to report what she had done and waited until police arrived.

"I just threw my son over the Yaquina Bay Bridge," McCabe told the dispatcher, according to a probable cause affidavit filed Tuesday.

She described her son, London Grey McCabe, and the clothes he was wearing, saying he was in the water and gone. Later that night, a body was reported in the water at a bayside resort about a mile from the bridge, and police said they confirmed it was the kindergartener.

"It's a great tragedy," said the boy's great aunt, Tanya McCabe.

Andrew McCabe confirmed Tuesday that his sister-in-law had written an appeal on YouCaring.com, a crowdfunding website. In it she described caring for her autistic son and her husband, Matt, who has been unable to work since developing multiple sclerosis and a mass on his brain stem.

The appeal ended eight months ago, after raising $6,831 toward a goal of $50,000.

"If you are a praying person, pray for us," Jillian McCabe wrote. "I love my husband and he has taken care of myself and my son for years and years and now it's time for me to take the helm. I am scared and I am reaching out."

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/woman-accu...134124009.html

Hmmm

Start a crowdfunding project
    Skip all of the normal public assistance/adoption/etc options
    Crowdfunding goal not reached, give up and throw child off bridge

Good old Oregon hipsters

Comment

She should have rounded up every manufactured new model Duck uniform and thrown that junk off instead.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
        I gotta be real... when I read a headline like "man cuts up his wife and kids with an axe, eats the remains", my first thought is something like ROFL, you know what I mean?
        anorak would find this tragedy funny. he's sick in the head and makes fun of disabled children. he should have been perma banned.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
          anorak would find this tragedy funny. he's sick in the head and makes fun of disabled children. he should have been perma banned.
          Train roll on, on down the line.
          Won't you please take me far away
          Now I feel the wind blow outside my door
          Means im leaving my Woman at home

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
            I agree with you. I don't understand why he get away with such crap.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...6&postcount=15

Comment

Perra estupida

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Omg my sides hurt.

Comment

Working...
                  X