No announcement yet.

Haye Chisora KO video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye Chisora KO video

glad big mouth got put in his place but what a BS stoppage!! this fight had so much tension and the phucking ref stops it like this??? clearly haye will KO big mouth but why stop it so soon?? i dont think big mouth was "that" hurt yet... not wobbling from getting up, still nod his head and came foward, wtf was the ref thinking?? is the ref his gf or something?? why not let haye get in some more. phucking BS!!

Comment

lol at frank warrens face

Comment

Chisora did take a nice long lay down before deciding to get up, but when he got up he did seem ok, ive seen boxers look far more hurt trying to survive being ko'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          glad big mouth got put in his place but what a BS stoppage!! this fight had so much tension and the phucking ref stops it like this??? clearly haye will KO big mouth but why stop it so soon?? i dont think big mouth was "that" hurt yet... not wobbling from getting up, still nod his head and came foward, wtf was the ref thinking?? is the ref his gf or something?? why not let haye get in some more. phucking BS!!
          That wasnt a BS stoppage mate. Chisora was wobbling and falling backwards as he was offering the ref his gloves. He was brave but the stoppage was good, remember, the refs job is to protect the fighters first and foremost.

Comment

I honestly can't understand why you complain about the stoppage. The ref did a fantastic job all night imo.

Comment

Lol and people want this to continue? Lol

Comment

Only the ref could see into his eyes, Chisora was gonna get badly hurt anyway. Good stoppage.

Comment

that was a pretty good scrap. best heavy fight I've seen in years.

Comment

He was just like a well done steak.............done

Comment

Working...
                    X