No announcement yet.

Latest photo of Abner Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest photo of Abner Mares

He was at 121lbs today. He fights Joseph Agbeko on 8/13 on Showtime!

little vato looking good WAR MARES

Comment

Looking to be in great shape. This is gonna be a great fight.

Comment

War Mares!!!

take that tinto out!

Comment

Thank guys. Mares has sparred around 150 rounds for this fight. He's been looking really good recently.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Ya I like that pick I had it up ever sense I started this thing on Boxingscene I like the way he comes into the ring with the bandanna ready to fight the boy has a lot of heart and has good boxing skills. Oscar De La Hoya wife told Oscar to sign this kid and he did. I saw him fight a long time ago back when he was with nacho he had some problems out side the ring with injuries it's good to see him doing good now he's a tough kid with a heart the size of mexico. Golden Boy Should be proud of this kid they need to support him a lot this kid could be the next big thing for the mexican fans everybody is going crazy about Chavez Jr and Canelo but the hardcore boing fans know who this kid is I hope he becomes the new IBF champ on August 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                Ya I like that pick I had it up ever sense I started this thing on Boxingscene I like the way he comes into the ring with the bandanna ready to fight the boy has a lot of heart and has good boxing skills. Oscar De La Hoya wife told Oscar to sign this kid and he did. I saw him fight a long time ago back when he was with nacho he had some problems out side the ring with injuries it's good to see him doing good now he's a tough kid with a heart the size of mexico. Golden Boy Should be proud of this kid they need to support him a lot this kid could be the next big thing for the mexican fans everybody is going crazy about Chavez Jr and Canelo but the hardcore boing fans know who this kid is I hope he becomes the new IBF champ on August 13.
                thanks for the support!

Comment

thats my fav mexican boxer right there. hope he beats agbeko next week.

Comment

He looks good, but Abner seems like a guy who always gives everything to win. Unlike typical mexican brawlers, Abner has good boxing skills but still retains the heart and will power of guys such as Arce or Segura. I think that if Mares is able to put pressure on Agbeko he's going to take the win, especially since I think that Mares has more stamina than Agbeko, who seems to gas out in the late rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X