Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would you pay to go on a date with Scarlett Johansson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would you pay to go on a date with Scarlett Johansson?

Next spring's "Iron Man 2" premiere will be memorable not only for the stars of the film, but also for two lucky fans -- thanks to cast member and Oxfam Ambassador Scarlett Johansson.

Scarlett Johansson will star alongside Robert Downey Jr. in "Iron Man 2," coming to theaters in May, 2010.
    Johansson is auctioning off for charity two movie premiere tickets, as well as a meet-and-greet with the Golden Globe nominee herself.

The auction begins Thursday at 10 p.m. EST at eBay.com/Oxfam and will run through September 24.

All of the proceeds will benefit Oxfam America, an organization long dedicated to finding lasting solutions to poverty, hunger, and social injustice around the world.

"I'm so thrilled to be a part of this eBay charity opportunity, again raising funds for Oxfam," Johansson, 24, said in a statement. "Oxfam is an incredibly worthy organization that I'm most passionate about."

The winning bidder and his or her guest will attend the Los Angeles, California premiere and receive a complimentary session at the Cristophe Salon in Beverly Hills, California to prepare for the red carpet.

Also up for bids: Signed LPs of Johansson's latest single "Realtor" (a duet with Pete Yorn) and the actress's own chair from the set of her hit movie "He's Just Not That Into You."

This is the second year eBay.com and Oxfam America have partnered to offer Hollywood-style experiences featuring Oxfam Ambassadors, including Johansson, Giada De Laurentiis and Colin Firth

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movi...lett.iron.man/

I wouldn't pay anything for a date.

But I'd pay to fuk her thats for sure.

What up El Cabron, todavia estas bien chingon??

What did you think of our man Hoooooomberto last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Cool View Post
      I wouldn't pay anything for a date.

But I'd pay to fuk her thats for sure.

What up El Cabron, todavia estas bien chingon??

What did you think of our man Hoooooomberto last night?
      Soto's a badass man, I'd love to see him square off against Rocky Martinez or Edwin Valero

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
        ***** could get it, but she's overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          ***** could get it, but she's overrated.
          Blasphemy. That Megan Fox ho is overrated. She can get it too, though.

I would pay a good penny only if I knew that I would be digging her out by the end of the date.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post

I would pay a good penny only if I knew that I would be digging her out by the end of the date.
            Fox is overrated too. And Mang's don't pay for ***** Jr. Bitches need to be payin us. Str8 up.

Comment

Fox is overrated too. And Mang's don't pay for ***** Jr. Bitches need to be payin us. Str8 up.
              lool Pimp Tight

Comment

that's pimpin Mang

Comment

I agree......

Comment

lool Pimp Tight
                    Real talk Jr. If we gotta break bank, it's only for drinks to set the mode. And this is private, not that $8 per drink at the bar bull****. Past that, those who yield the almighty Mang Wang ain't puttin no $ on *****. It's against the rules. We please the ***** Jr, we don't pay it.

Comment

Working...
                    X