Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is an Embarsement to the Sport Of Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxerFoLife View Post
    Calling Danny an embarrasement is not just dude, let him fight his last soft touch at 140. He'll be facing a whole new level at 147. Mattyse being affected by the swollen eye did bring a new dynamic to the fight.
    142 =/= 140 dude. 142 is a Welterweight fight.

Comment

i think even a rematch with zab is better than this

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        142 =/= 140 dude. 142 is a Welterweight fight.
        True. Testament to Danny's lack of discipline going into this one. He better not underestimate Salka... wait

Comment

True. Testament to Danny's lack of discipline going into this one. He better not underestimate Salka... wait
          Salsa has no chance in hell. Even if Garcia comes in there with no arms and legs.

Comment

so 3 weeks before the fight he already knows he can't make the weight limit?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Salsa has no chance in hell. Even if Garcia comes in there with no arms and legs.
              Danny vs A Torso... nice visual.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                Not only is he defending Herrera Belts by way of Robbery out in puerto rico, but he is defending those belt at a catch weight of 142lb against an unranked 135lb'er who never fought at 140lb before and he is also known to walk around at 170lbs.

Why are these advantages are needed by the so called best unified champ at 140lb's.

I dont know about yall but i'm tired of all these fighters needed so many damn advantages just to compete what happened to a fair fight?
                You can't defend 140 pound titles at 142 genius. Lol it's a non title fight. And a **** fight at that. I'll agree. Chino the guy in your Avi weighed 165 vs Floyd, he probably walks around at 180. Do u have a problem with him fighting at 147?? I bet u don't. So don't say nothing about Danny fighting at 140. Lol

Comment

Calling Danny an embarrasement is not just dude, let him fight his last soft touch at 140. He'll be facing a whole new level at 147. Mattyse being affected by the swollen eye did bring a new dynamic to the fight.
                  Wasn't Herrera supposed to be a soft touch

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Wasn't Herrera supposed to be a soft touch
                    Nah.. Herrera was a underrated I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      Not only is he defending Herrera Belts by way of Robbery out in puerto rico, but he is defending those belt at a catch weight of 142lb against an unranked 135lb'er who never fought at 140lb before and he is also known to walk around at 170lbs.

Why are these advantages are needed by the so called best unified champ at 140lb's.

I dont know about yall but i'm tired of all these fighters needed so many damn advantages just to compete what happened to a fair fight?
                      Matthyse was not a 135 pounder.

Herrera lost to Garcia.It was an excellent fight,but he lost a close fight.
                      Last edited by marvelousmatt; 07-23-2014, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X