Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    im gonna rape you.

and you're gonna like it.
    And I would murder u with my big as 40 cal u *****. U talk to me like that I would kill u bruh. I keep my pistol on me homie. And that isnt no internet gangster talk.

U dont even know who u talking to

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
      And I would murder u with my big as 40 cal u *****. U talk to me like that I would kill u bruh. I keep my pistol on me homie. And that isnt no internet gangster talk.

soooo you want it from behind first?

you're so greedy.

you gotta promise to eat my ass doe.

Comment

Calm down Loc Dog

Comment

you're so greedy.

Im done responding to u. U r a punk ***** bruh. Talking bout what u want to do to a man. Like a said only a coward say something that he would say in person.

If u want to try to **** me cum to killa cali and see how that works for u. U *****

Comment

Not important at all, I'm heterosexual.

Comment

Im done responding to u. U r a punk ***** bruh. Talking bout what u want to do to a man. Like a said only a coward say something that he would say in person.

If u want to try to **** me cum to killa cali and see how that works for u. U *****
              Stfu wanksta

Comment

you're so greedy.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Calm down Loc Dog

We either found Larry's alt or his gangster brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
                  specially at Elite level? i see guys like canelo,oscar who are on top becuase of the way they look i mean if you look at the older school boxer like jack dempsey they look like real figthers
                  Oscar was the original cash cow because he was the complete package, but he was always acknowledged as world class boxing talent, a phenom, the best jab I have ever seen. Good looks was a bonus, and obviously opened the gates, but it's not a requirement, good looking fighters that are also elite are easily marketable, the same way news reporters who are attractive have a leg up on major visibility or how good looking athletes in other sports have an easier time getting sponsors and being topics of discussion.

What's ultimately most important is the fighting acumen, and it hurts to say that, mainly because I am one of those pretty boy-don't hit me in the ring, amateur fighters, which is why I never amounted to nothing in the game. My complacency to be slick and not get hit was more a waste and pisses people off in my gym, I have just never been willing to take massive amounts of punishment to reach the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                    Not important at all, I'm ****sexual.
                    You're contradicting yourself I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
                      specially at Elite level? i see guys like canelo,oscar who are on top becuase of the way they look i mean if you look at the older school boxer like jack dempsey they look like real figthers

i don't know about sex appeal, but dempsey photographed as well as any fighter you're ever going to see. so did ali. so did robinson. the list goes on.

this sport is largely visual. fighters who look good, whether it's becasue of sex appeal or simply thaty they're visually / aesthetically pleasing on the eyes, sell.

Comment

Working...
                      X