No announcement yet.

Burns to defend WBO belt against Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
    Twisted nonsense bro. Are you a boxing fan or not? because it really doesn't sound like it.
    are you a fan of robberies? beltran won and deserves the money and opportunities. not burns. yet burns is getting them. he's a thief and an accomplice to criminal activity. he should be arrested, but boxing isn't regulated at all. oh nevermind he fought with a broken jaw. what a tough thief! he stole something while injured i'm so impressed! go burns! i will support you on your next robbery!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      are you a fan of robberies? beltran won and deserves the money and opportunities. not burns. yet burns is getting them. he's a thief and an accomplice to criminal activity. he should be arrested, but boxing isn't regulated at all. oh nevermind he fought with a broken jaw. what a tough thief! he stole something while injured i'm so impressed! go burns! i will support you on your next robbery!
      Now Burns is a thief and a criminal who should be arrested?

I really don't think you've thought this through, either that or you're on something tonight (and I'm not talking about a beanbag).

Comment

Now Burns is a thief and a criminal who should be arrested?

I really don't think you've thought this through, either that or you're on something tonight (and I'm not talking about a beanbag).
        Broken jaw or not, Burns didn't win the Beltran fight. Beltran broke his jaw and won the fight, Burns received a home town gift. That's all.

Props to Burns for continuing after his jaw was dismantled, but he lost the Beltran fight. His jaw didn't break itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Broken jaw or not, Burns didn't win the Beltran fight. Beltran broke his jaw and won the fight, Burns received a home town gift. That's all.

Props to Burns for continuing after his jaw was dismantled, but he lost the Beltran fight. His jaw didn't break itself.
          and Burns offered Beltran an immediate rematch and also said he is willing to fight Crawford.

This somehow makes him a "loser", a "fool" and an "accomplice to criminal activity" who apparently should be detained by the authorities.

Comment

To win this fight Crawford will have to bring out the banger in him again. He could stop Burns if he does.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Beercules

and Burns offered Beltran an immediate rematch and also said he is willing to fight Crawford.

This somehow makes him a "loser", a "fool" and an "accomplice to criminal activity" who apparently should be detained by the authorities.
              Would you rematch the guy in the same place where you were robbed once?

If you go walking thru the hood and get robbed will you ever think about walking thru there again? You're fkin idiot if you do.

With that said, Burns is loving his Alexander treatment isn't he? Never leave the UK and accepting gift decisions.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Beltran wants the rematch, Top Rank do not. They want to promote Crawford as their next champion.

But to answer your question, it depends on the financial offer. They fight for money.

With that said, Burns is loving his Alexander treatment isn't he? Never leave the UK and accepting gift decisions.
                Plural? Burns didn't even get the decision, it was officially scored a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

If you go walking thru the hood and get robbed will you ever think about walking thru there again? You're fkin idiot if you do.

What other gift decisions has he got?

I would go if I was Beltran because he isn't getting paid anywhere else.

Comment

Well he did lose...

He's not an accomplice. Or a fool. But he doesn't deserve to be champion.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Inclined to agree. Unless Crawford can fill a venue like Burns does in Glasgow, don't see it happening.
                      Besides, Burns is the champion

I`m sure you want the fight the fight to take place in the UK so Crawford can get robbed if the fight goes to decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X