No announcement yet.

Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Oh ok, thanks for the clarification. So Mexico is an independent country, has been since 1810 but Scotland is still wanting a vote to make it independent?

I see, amazing. I mean Mexico was still in the stone age when the Europeans showed up and it took 2 years and 2 trips by Hernan Cortez to beat the measly Mexicas, but of course we are not the warriors you are though.

Being great warriors in skirts nonetheless, that takes a lot of balls I must say.

Kind of like the way Ricky Burns got his jaw broken by a weak, Mexican boxer who went all the way to the UK (I would say Scotland but that would be inaccurate) and broke his jaw, knocked him down and lost the fight.

Man, when I grow up I want to be just like you tough fukers!
    So why do Mexicans speak Spanish??? and have Spanish names if youse weren't conquered and owned by the Spanish

WTF is it with youse ****s always reverting to Boxing as some sort of level to test a nations toughness. Beltrans coach summed this up in the national newspaper, he was talking about why burns isn't a national hero because boxing isn't a top sport in this country, he said if ricky burns was Mexican he would bemassive in mexico that's because boxing is popular in mexico, buy a newspaper in Scotland you have 8 pages to go through of football and other sports before you even get to a small article about boxing.

How many Mexican strongmen are their??? not many rite, so I guess that means all Mexicans are weak???

Sweden is a prime example, boxing was banned in Sweden until 2007, so a guess the swedes are all *****s??? yet mma is extremely popular, and they have some cracking mma fighters.

Comment

That game against the Broncos is going to be insane, two offenses that will be moving fast as hell.

Also it was nice to see all the players having fun out there haven't seen that in a while. Desean Jackson seemed legitimately excited and eager every play

Comment

i hit the gym and got home pretty late...knocked before i could watch sportscenter...did the Eagles really look like the Oregon Ducks last night?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i hit the gym and got home pretty late...knocked before i could watch sportscenter...did the Eagles really look like the Oregon Ducks last night?
          I don't know much about Oregons offense other than it being fast paced but the Eagles were definitely moving. 50 something plays in the first half and were completing passes and running for first downs at will. They really stepped off the gas in the second half to just run down time but didn't work out too well. And the defense played super soft coverage in the 2nd half so RGknees just kept hitting 5-10 yard passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            So why do Mexicans speak Spanish??? and have Spanish names if youse weren't conquered and owned by the Spanish

WTF is it with youse ****s always reverting to Boxing as some sort of level to test a nations toughness. Beltrans coach summed this up in the national newspaper, he was talking about why burns isn't a national hero because boxing isn't a top sport in this country, he said if ricky burns was Mexican he would bemassive in mexico that's because boxing is popular in mexico, buy a newspaper in Scotland you have 8 pages to go through of football and other sports before you even get to a small article about boxing.

How many Mexican strongmen are their??? not many rite, so I guess that means all Mexicans are weak???

Sweden is a prime example, boxing was banned in Sweden until 2007, so a guess the swedes are all *****s??? yet mma is extremely popular, and they have some cracking mma fighters.
            I made a joke there Ian McDuffie, take it easy.

You call me pedro and make racist jokes and I say one thing and you get your skirt in a bunch.

Eat some sheep intestines, enjoy the ****ty weather and take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I made a joke there Ian McDuffie, take it easy.

You call me pedro and make racist jokes and I say one thing and you get your skirt in a bunch.

Eat some sheep intestines, enjoy the ****ty weather and take it easy.
              Don't knock it till you try it

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                I don't know much about Oregons offense other than it being fast paced but the Eagles were definitely moving. 50 something plays in the first half and were completing passes and running for first downs at will. They really stepped off the gas in the second half to just run down time but didn't work out too well. And the defense played super soft coverage in the 2nd half so RGknees just kept hitting 5-10 yard passes.

yea...as a SC fan, i know ALL about that offense...if Chip transitions that to the pros, the NFL is in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  Don't knock it till you try it
                  I tell you what I want to do, is visit Scotland and knock off some of those pale beauties you have over there.

Comment

Don't let my thread dedicated to the new dynasty in the NFL get derailed by your guys poverty countries

Comment

**** the Eagles, **** the Phillies, **** the Flyers, and **** the 76'ers. They never won a ****ing thing during all the time I spent growing up in Philly. They're dependable losers - Good enough to not get completely embarrassed, but always one of the first teams to drop off once the post season hits.

Comment

Working...
                      X