No announcement yet.

US soldier kills peacefull civilians!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    And he's under arrest and charged with murder among other things.
    Hopefully he will eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      I bet that sick fuck Bringer 5 starred this thread.

Nope, but I can sway the vote however you wish. What shall I rate it to "make amends"?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Unfortunately, this is just "par for the course" when a man is placed in a warzone and exposed to extreme duress for an extended period of time. I'm honestly shocked we don't hear about stuff like this happening more often.
        guy is a str8 up *****, if he was a real man he would have stepped up to some taliban warriors like that

Comment

"Taliban Warriors".

Comment

It's sad when innocents die, if you imagine it was your mum, brother or best friend. When they are kids, even when I dot know them, it is extra sad. Imagine your child or niece playing and one day some fuk kills her/him.

Comment

Damn, this thread has two 5 star votes now. So much for swaying anything. I was going to one star it, which would've brought it down to 3 stars, but now it'll only come down to 4.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Taliban are Warriors.

i agree......

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                  sadly this is the reality of what happens nowadays in war and nobody in the world cares when this happens unfortunately to them as long as it is not foreign troops who have died nobody cares whatsoever, especially in this lounge ive noticed to them its just more dead muslims so to them they dont give two shits what the outcome is to these civilians in afghan/iraq
                  Agreed; this is the problem - you manage to "dehumanize" the country you are occupying, and it makes it easier to kill. They don't realize most of these people being affected in war zones are just hard working men with families. . .

Hardly all soldiers are like this, as a lot have a very deep value for human life. . . But there is still too many who don't give two shyts about "collateral damage."

Furthermore, it makes it even easier when you drop bombs. . .

Comment

The guy is under arrest pending an investigation. Tragic? Absolutely. Scandalous? No. It is in the process of being dealt with.

Comment

I gotta admit : I never really got the whole "it's sadder when it's a kid" thing. I mean yeah, they're just starting out in life and it always sucks when you catch a bullet to the dome before your time, but I don't know - I guess I'm just incapable of placing any "extra" worth to a life based on numerical age.

People usually say that it's sadder because the kid could've grown up to be something special, but it's logistically, the chances of that happening are pretty slim. Most likely the kid would've grown up to be just an average human being, and this planet is already loaded with tons of those. Be special or **** off.

/Rant

Comment

Working...
                      X