Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the winner of saturday already been chosen ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the winner of saturday already been chosen ?

Has Clottey been paid to loose the fight on march 13 ? Is anything true about these rumors ?

Originally posted by fenixbb View Post
    Has Clottey been paid to loose the fight on march 13 ? Is anything true about these rumors ?
    You mean the rumor you're trying to start.

Nope no truth at all.

Comment

Don't know if the fight is corrupted. But there is no way in hell that Arum would accept that Clottey beat his cash cow, impossible

Comment

this fight will be early sunday morning over here.............can't wait!!!i'll be getting up to watch it so work will be a nightmare on sunday.

i hope its just a silly rumour!

Comment

Directly paid to lose, no, but he is being paid alot of money to fight a fight he has little to no chance of winning. And BTW because this bugs the hell out of me ITS LOSE not loose.

Comment

Originally posted by fenixbb View Post
            you could say the same for floyd/mosley.... has mosley been paid to lose?

Comment

this is so ****ing stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                this is so ****ing stupid
                That was my first thought as well...

Comment

I think Clottey has too much pride to even consider taking a fall. He wants to win for his country and set up bigger paydays for his future. If he beats Pacquiao he probably gets a shot at Mayweather or Mosley at some point and maybe even a rematch with Pacquiao so there is money to be made.

I hope its a close and entertaining fight so that Clottey's stock rises.

Comment

I dont think you can say that Clottey has been paid to lose but some are arguing that the Pac-Floyd fight is set in stone and that unless Clottey & Shane win by KO, the judges arent giving it to them. Even alot of Floyd fans are saying that about Floyd-Mosley but Im not buying that ****. They also said that Shane knows it too but he doesnt care because he's older and just wants to go out with that big pay day. Im like Hell Naw. Shane thinks he can legitmatly beat both Floyd & Pac's ass. He's not rolling over and if he kicks Floyd's ass but the judges give it to Floyd then that wont matter when it comes to public opinion. The judges can give it to Floyd & Pac all they want but that fight takes a major hit if people think that both of them just really lost. No one will want to see that **** then. It would ruin boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X