Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao to be feature in CBS's"60MINUTES",ABC's Good Morning AMERICA" & Jimmy Kimmel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Amateur View Post
    pacquiao should be prepared for this interviews. he needs to make a good statement in his answers. people are seriously tired of hearing the same "i thanks to god, i train hard, i dont want to comment on that, i never do that i dont know what steroid is" seriously he needs to work on this. u cant say the same thing over and over again! he's very popular here in the US now and the public here dont buy that humble innocent image all the time. he needs to be confident and straight to the point.
    The safest way for Pac for this interview is to combine both Tagalog and English. He can answer in English on less sensitive/controversial questions and answer in Tagalog (and have subtitles translation) on the serious questions since he'll be more comfortable explaining his side and there won't be any lost in translation. If Manny and his managers are smart, then they'll do it this way.

Comment

Originally posted by BebeGandanghari View Post
      As what reported/posted from Los Angeles Times re-MP to be feature in CBS's "60minutes", ABC's "Good Morning America" and ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" again on March 3 2010 according to Publicist Fred Sternburg.
      that aint ****. floyd was on cribs

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        maybe floyd will play the race card during his promotion with mosley

thats 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          maybe floyd will play the race card during his promotion with mosley
          hahahahaha! good one thanks for the heads up haha

Comment

Guys, Im not biased or anything, just pointing out a few facts. Manny having a 60 minute piece on him, and showing up on Good morning America, Kimmel makes him look suspicious of being on roids. Just saying..

Comment

pac definitely needs a translator so he can say what he really means to say

Comment

lol This aint rocket science he will do fine, 60 mins is a edited show, Kimmel is Comedy (He can be slick some times) and GMA depends what they plan on doing.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  lol This aint rocket science he will do fine, 60 mins is a edited show, Kimmel is Comedy (He can be slick some times) and GMA depends what they plan on doing.
                  Kimmel is least of my concern, Pac was pretty funny last time he was on Kimmel, although terrible singing with his Tagalog accent, lol. I did give him mad props to have the courage to sing on television tho.

Comment

Yeah I think Manny "still" needs an interpreter.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                      Yeah I think Manny "still" needs an interpreter.
                      bet he wont have one though. Pac is a proud guy and has worked really hard for the broken english he uses now and will stick it out with it for better or for worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X