Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 5.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I say we all meet in New Orleans fa Mardi Gras, and get tow down together, and post the pics in the Lounge. Automatic sticky thread gentlemen. Thoughts???????
    haha if gully supplies the bud ill buy him a plane ticket.

i aint smoking it if he smuggles that **** the old fashioned way though

Comment

I say we all meet in New Orleans fa Mardi Gras, and get tow down together, and post the pics in the Lounge. Automatic sticky thread gentlemen. Thoughts???????
      Or save a brotha airfare and yous fly to me..
      I'll have a bowl on tap and some yardflex girls for the mans dem

lol

I did sent out an invite 2 wazza earlier on in the year before i flew back home i was stopping off in the Dam for the weekend but my man got prang a few days later and Pm'd me saying he was worried about meeting a real brother that dosent mistreat dogs true story...

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

lol

MS in my rudeboy days that was the only way G..
        Neva stuck it up my arse though but i did duck tape 10 Guilder backs on my cheeks and not the ones on my face through customs..
        And while im being honest hope PB32 aint reading i did bring back 3 0Z in johnsons baby powder bottles from Kingston Jamaica to the UK

It wasnt clever nothing gangsta about ****ting yourself the whole journey
        But im a Grade baby and it was just the route i took at the time in life

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

Naw cuzzin. Gully's a G bruh. He gets the rudegals to stuff they slots with the finest smoke, and you see the rudegals you'd smoke anything they pull out they whowho. I heard it makes the herbs even stickier. You can smoke one blunt and exhale smoke from it a week later, cause it sticks to ya lungs so tough.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            lol

MS in my rudeboy days that was the only way G..
            Neva stuck it up my arse though but i did duck tape 10 Guilder backs on my cheeks and not the ones on my face through customs..
            And while im being honest hope PB32 aint reading i did bring back 3 0Z in johnsons baby powder bottles from Kingston Jamaica to the UK

It wasnt clever nothing gangsta about ****ting yourself the whole journey
            But im a Grade baby and it was just the route i took at the time in life
            We family G. We aint judgin ya bruh. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do bruh. As long as we still got ya here with us bruh, we aint complainin homie.

Comment

We family G. We aint judgin ya bruh. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do bruh. As long as we still got ya here with us bruh, we aint complainin homie.
              I hear that Fam...
              Just wanted to make sure i wasnt making it glamorous
              cuz it was anything but that...

Anyway that was back in the days im a prophet like larry x now
              only a Herbsman one with nothing but good blessings and Herb

lol

Comment

Working...
              X