Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Poll for BoxingScenes fans pick for Adrian Broners next opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Poll for BoxingScenes fans pick for Adrian Broners next opponent

I know a poll was made. With a few big names left off and more names that would be a waste of time. Lets add a couple of names and see if Broner will stand up to his word and call out the next fighter we would love to see him fight. Im talking about really see him fight!

Come on Broner you said it! Live up to it!!!!
    Floyd Mayweather
    8.57%
    Manny Pacquiao
    2.86%
    Lucas Matthysse
    60.00%
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    0.00%
    Tim Bradley
    2.86%
    Marcos Maidana
    22.86%
    Amir Khan
    2.86%
    Devon Alexader
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I know I speak for everyone else when I say the best possible fight is against Shane Mosley. Next would be Cano followed by a Gavin Rees rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      I know I speak for everyone else when I say the best possible fight is against Shane Mosley. Next would be Cano followed by a Gavin Rees rematch.
      Mosley?

Rees rematch or Problem is ducking.

Comment

He said it and i wanna see it...Floyd Mayweather. Im not falling for that little Bro shlt. Floyd dont wanna fight this dude. Period!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          I know a poll was made. With a few big names left off and more names that would be a waste of time. Lets add a couple of names and see if Broner will stand up to his word and call out the next fighter we would love to see him fight. Im talking about really see him fight!

Come on Broner you said it! Live up to it!!!!
          There is already one of these up, why make another one? This one is also a worse list, he isn't fighting Floyd anytime soon and thus has no reason being on this list.

BIG names were left off for a reason, don't you know how boxing works?

Comment

Timothy Bradley, if he gets by JMM.

Comment

Broner vs Thurman or Maidana next, let Lucas fight Garcia instead.

Comment

I'm good with either Matthysse or Maidana.

Comment

No this is not the official poll! Somebody make a realistic poll, why are you guys putting top rank fighters on the list? AND fighters that have fights scheduled that are not available to fight him next, let's do it right!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    There is already one of these up, why make another one? This one is also a worse list, he isn't fighting Floyd anytime soon and thus has no reason being on this list.

BIG names were left off for a reason, don't you know how boxing works?
                    Maybe you didnt read thread dumbass! Try thinking before you type and you may not look so feeble minded! :ANWOD:
                    Last edited by PAC-BOY; 06-23-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X