Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Says Decision To Fight Again Will Be Tough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retire on the biggest win of his career. Hes got a lot of money and I dont think spends it too much. Theres no reason to fight.

I mean he is never going to top this win. What if he KOed pac again? It wouldnt be as special. What if he beats broner or something like that? so what he already KOed pac.

Retire on a high note. Nobody has done that in a very long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by zdrx View Post
      pacman made... JMM a name, a legend, an ATG.
      JMM made his ten of millions... because of pacman brand.
      if not because of pacman, JMM will still be fighting for measly $50,000/fight today
      uh how do you think pacman got the damn DLH fight? by facing barrera/JMM/Morales

damn dude, you noobs are really clueless

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
        retire on the biggest win of his career. Hes got a lot of money and I dont think spends it too much. Theres no reason to fight.

I mean he is never going to top this win. What if he KOed pac again? It wouldnt be as special. What if he beats broner or something like that? so what he already KOed pac.

Retire on a high note. Nobody has done that in a very long time.
        He has a lot of money compared to me and you, even to Barrera and Morales. But he's never made anywhere near superstar type money that he can command now, at least vs Pac. He can probably match or beat his career total in his next 2 fights.

Comment

• It only tough until u see the $ sign marquez

Comment

Working...
          X