Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have the schedule of a full training camp of real pro elite boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have the schedule of a full training camp of real pro elite boxer?

I totally understand and all fighters are different, and every single camp have to be focus on the fighters needs but what I looking for is to check on it and see how it works, the complete schedule, can any body help please?

Originally posted by TKD1 View Post
    I totally understand and all fighters are different, and every single camp have to be focus on the fighters needs but what I looking for is to check on it and see how it works, the complete schedule, can any body help please?
    What are your issues in the ring? What style of boxer are you? How many days a week do you want to train and how many hours a day do you have free?

I have always been a fan of Tyson's training schedule but I add days off because I am only human.

Comment

I don't think that kind of info would be available to us. You'd probably have to dig around.

But I do know that training is pretty repetitious for a fighter

I'd assume it'd be:

Mon-Friday would consist of your boxing and general skills training + your conditioning and strength training.

Saturday would be Sparring

Then Sunday would be your full rest and recovery day

Then probably 2 or 3 weeks out crank the intensity up. Then the week of the fight, wind everything down.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck and Weave View Post
        What are your issues in the ring? What style of boxer are you? How many days a week do you want to train and how many hours a day do you have free?

I have always been a fan of Tyson's training schedule but I add days off because I am only human.
        What I looking for is to check exactly how it is set up, The real structure of the program, how many hours a day, in which hours do what, the breaks, everything, this more for a personal research.

Comment

i am very curious as well

as an aspiring boxer i would like to know the details as well. i wanna see exactly how much they do before it's overtraining and how fast and how much they up the intensity and change the work out routine.

Comment

I'd try private messaging some of the guys on here who've worked in the pros.

Comment

Rocky Marciano ran 5-6 miles daily, increaed to 12-15 or something insane every morning for a fight.

He sprinted up hills and ran backwards down them

He had a 300+ lb heavy bag he'd work on

He'd also go for 5-10 mile walks every night

Mind you he was in hilly country too. So it wasn't like he went to a track that was flat and sprinted all day...

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                Mind you he was in hilly country too. So it wasn't like he went to a track that was flat and sprinted all day...
                Or the self propelled treadmill...

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                  Rocky Marciano ran 5-6 miles daily, increaed to 12-15 or something insane every morning for a fight.

He sprinted up hills and ran backwards down them

He had a 300+ lb heavy bag he'd work on

He'd also go for 5-10 mile walks every night

TS was referring more the full camp schedule, not specific training.

But thats some heavy **** he did

Comment

If some have a full camp schedule I really appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                    X