Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When people make sudden lane changes without signaling

When people speed and swerve in between lanes just to find out they they have to stop at the same fucking red light as everyone else

When people don't let you merge even though you've signaled for a while now

When people tailgate me (no seriously I will brake check your ass if you tailgate me)

That stupid bitch with her sunglasses that cover her whole face and talking on the phone in the Land Rover who almost hit me on Whittier Blv

I can't stand L.A. drivers.

Comment

• When a guy talks about how hot he thinks a particular woman is, and she's a chick I'm not attracted to. That really pisses me off.
      Last edited by Elie; 02-09-2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        When people make sudden lane changes without signaling

When people speed and swerve in between lanes just to find out they they have to stop at the same fucking red light as everyone else

When people don't let you merge even though you've signaled for a while now

When people tailgate me (no seriously I will brake check your ass if you tailgate me)

That stupid bitch with her sunglasses that cover her whole face and talking on the phone in the Land Rover who almost hit me on Whittier Blv

I can't stand L.A. drivers.
        Yaaaaaay I turned you green!!

Comment

• When a guy that's usually not black says a certain girl has an ass. I look...look... and look again trying to find out what he sees that I don't. They see my color; my kind of asses are those that are obvious, not something small. Wasting my time.

Comment

• Attention whores

Sluts wondering why they can't find a man

Know it alls

Overly perfumed women

Followers that consistently do it and don't realize it

Comment

• Good ambiance, bland food.

Comment

• Toothache

People that don't try to reason

Women in big trucks or SUV's

People that think they can beat up most of because they have a Tap Out shirt

Comment

• Don't know if this ones been said yet, but....

Movies with God awful endings. You invest time and interest in a movie and all of a sudden they just end the damn thing. They do all this crap to pull you in, and then just farking leave you hanging, like WTF???

It usually ends up being a lot of talk with no meaning, w-h-at-s-o-e-v-e-r.

I call that a "Mayweather"----->

Comment

• Padded bras (false advertisement,) people that drive 20 mph under the speed limit on a two lane road with a double yellow line but won't pull over, raising the import tax on a case of beer from $1.00 to $3.50 last year, hypocrites, stores that restock less than once a week and cars without enough clearance to change your own oil.

And most importantly, cowards that put you on ignore because apparently they're tired of being made to look like a fool. So I'll just put this video here, "grass roots" CPAC occutards being paid to be there.

Lol, for some reason the embed won't take:
                    http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/10/oc...iv7m1g4lZKnVE7
                    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 02-11-2012, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                      Don't know if this ones been said yet, but....

Movies with God awful endings. You invest time and interest in a movie and all of a sudden they just end the damn thing. They do all this crap to pull you in, and then just farking leave you hanging, like WTF???

It usually ends up being a lot of talk with no meaning, w-h-at-s-o-e-v-e-r.

I call that a "Mayweather"----->
                      Haha. Like Sopranos, In Time, Spiderman 3, I Am Legend to name a few. Haha

Comment

Working...
                      X