Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it will do good for floyd to be in jail for even a shor time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it will do good for floyd to be in jail for even a shor time.

Why did i say this?

Because he will finally realize that he's not above the law and that beating women, poking security guards, threatening your own kids and other criminal activity etc. is very wrong and he should never do it again.

Maybe after floyd come out in prison he will be a new man a loving and respectful to his wife, children and to the other people.

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Maybe after floyd come out in prison he will be a new man a loving and respectful to his wife, children and to the other people.
    when he comes out he will be floyd again, free to do whatever he wants.

Comment

STFU stop trying to bait posters into yet another pointless Pac/Floyd debate.

Comment

Why did i say this?

Because he will finally realize that he's not above the law and that beating women, poking security guards, threatening your own kids and other criminal activity etc. is very wrong and he should never do it again.

Are you saying that Floyd's jail term should be shortened?

Comment

My prediction is that floyd will have the time of his life in prison because of the showers and ducking Pac that he will do whatever he can to stay

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
            when he comes out he will be floyd again, free to do whatever he wants.
            I hope not, i don't want him to be back in prison again.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              STFU stop trying to bait posters into yet another pointless Pac/Floyd debate.
              If u think it's pointless then don't reply, simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                Are you saying that Floyd's jail term should be shortened?
                90 days is already very very short penalty for floyd he should be lock up for years on what he did.

Comment

I hope not, i don't want him to be back in prison again.
                  floyd is a fish sun and a taurus moon by astrology. fish hate confinement and can make them go insane. i hope best for floyd and hope they give him lost of time outside the cell.

Comment

Even if you love Floyd unconditionally, you must admit that he needs a humbling experience.

Comment

Working...
                    X