Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Angry at Chisora's Loss: It's Just Terrible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roach doesn't have the right to say **** his fighter just won the robbery of the decade (pac vs. jmm 3), so have a taste of your own medicine roach you lying scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
      Tell me how many rounds JMM won CLEARLY. That fight had too many very close rounds where 1 or 2 shots made a difference. A close fight with close rounds in almost all the rounds is not a robbery.

Pacquaio was also the champion and to take a round from a champ you need to beat him clearly.

Now if you disagree with that then it is true that boxing fans are ghey.
      You're a moron. 99% of the boxing community had marquez winning by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Roach the same guy who said manny beat marquez in the 3rd fight. Hypocrite much?
        Lol You're straight trollin' today. I think it's safe to assume that when he isn't speaking about his fighter he is usually pretty sensible.

Comment

Every PRO boxer had Marquez winning even pacman's stablemates, amir khan and jorge linares.

There is no way Pacquiao won that fight. JMM won 9 rounds convinsingly.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
            Tell me how many rounds JMM won CLEARLY. That fight had too many very close rounds where 1 or 2 shots made a difference. A close fight with close rounds in almost all the rounds is not a robbery.

Pacquaio was also the champion and to take a round from a champ you need to beat him clearly.

Now if you disagree with that then it is true that boxing fans are ghey.
            I thought JMM easily won the fight. I don't think I gave a round to the Pacman after the 7th round. And I am a fan of neither so I feel as if I am pretty neutral.

Comment

Chisora clearly won the fight.

Helenius doesn't look all that imho.

Comment

99%? idiot much.. you're a hater and we all know it..

check my sig.. lederman had pacquiao winning.. idiot

Comment

Really? Maybe you should go see Roger Mayweather, he thought it was close and could have gone either way. 99% of the boxing community doesn't constitute you and the other Manny haters here.

http://youtu.be/8fZCsxhyTew

Go to 2:00 mark.

Comment

Pot, Kettle and Black are the words that spring to mind.

Comment

Funny how some people hating on Roach but Roach never said Manny clearly won, he said it was a close fight and that JMM let it go in the last two rounds and that cost him the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X