No announcement yet.

**** my life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    Your fault really, why did you go to a private school? Public School are good as them if you are willingly to put your head down.
    the guy feels bad enough man.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      the guy feels bad enough man.
      Just another example of why America is in a financial crisis. This is a clear cut example of people living beyond their means when they didn’t have too. He should get a job and pay back the debt the hard way. No point getting a loan and getting into more debt.

Comment

Your fault really, why did you go to a private school? Public School are good as them if you are willingly to put your head down.
        that's a moot point, he already finished high school

Comment

good point Flawless..

Comment

Just another example of why America is in a financial crisis. This is a clear cut example of people living beyond their means when they didn’t have too. He should get a job and pay back the debt the hard way. No point getting a loan and getting into more debt.
            people get in financial crisis everyday even by not seeing it coming. Hell anyone can go from riches to rags in a matter of months

Comment

Flawless is speaking the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. RIZ View Post
                that's a moot point, he already finished high school
                I know, but why did he go to a private when he could have gone to a public school. Sometimes Public schools are quite good as Private. And mainly it’s the student not the school

Comment

I know, but why did he go to a private when he could have gone to a public school. Sometimes Public schools are quite good as Private. And mainly it’s the student not the school
                  who knows man, i'm sure his parents didnt think these kind of issues would arise

Comment

ts could've lived in a bad neighborhood and his parents coughed up the money to send him to a private school. just enroll in CC.

Comment

not everyone here can sit at home and be a rich lil boy like you.

people run into money problems without seeing it coming. Not everyone has the privelage to having RICH parents like u son

Comment

Working...
                      X