Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone LOL when Williams got rocked by Cintron?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    kind of the same way Canelo got rocked by a career 135lb fighter? lolololol?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      I dont see the humor in it. Cintron is one of the biggest punchers in the sport.
      whereas JM Cotto does not illicit the same type of fearof his vaunted punching power no?

Comment

Originally posted by SOY-COMO-SOY View Post
        i only laughed cuz i knew Kermit would rock him or make him buckle.

williams gets rocked in almost all his fight.
        He is basically a stick figure in the ring, wouldn't it be a shock if someone that thin never got rocked?

Comment

whereas JM Cotto does not illicit the same type of fearof his vaunted punching power no?
          to be honest, Cotto went into the fight with a mission and new focus. I expected it to be a tough fight for Canelo. I didn't think he would catch him, though, but everyone gets caught.

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
            I laughed when he wasn't moving for like 10 minutes and everyone thought he broke his spine or something and then they were like "Gary Shaw says Cintron wanted to continue the fight"

LOL. Then why the **** did he look like he that?
            Lou Dibella is Cintrons promoter not shaw.

Comment

Not really. Cintron is a big puncher so it was no surprise he was on queer street for a second or two.

Comment

Thread failed after second post.

Comment

kind of the same way Canelo got rocked by a career 135lb fighter? lolololol?
                  LMFAO, especially a shot Jose Cotto who was out of shape and never special to begin with.

Saul being a top ten JR. Middlewieght is the biggest joke i've seen in the sport of boxing.

Comment

not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by El Canelo View Post
                      I sure did .
                      I did not laugh, but I was a little surprised. I thought Williams would have opened his barrage sooner.

Comment

Working...
                      X