No announcement yet.

Crooked boxing press rooting for a Cotto win; love for PBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crooked boxing press rooting for a Cotto win; love for PBF

You know they are. Thatīs the way they will be able to sell to those people that buy The Ring magazine a Floyd P4P #1 status without him having to earn it at WW. I mean, Yahoo Sports already did it.

You all know that Cotto will not be considered P4P #1 even if he beats Ringīs P4P #1 Pacquiao.

Their ratings are so crooked that Floyd is #2 at WW, behind Mosley, but P4P he is #2, while Mosley is #3 Donīt they know itīs illogical to put a guy who is considered a WW behind their #1 WW, yet put that same guy (PBF) over the other one (Mosley) in the P4P ratings?!?!?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by mtgawafan View Post
    You know they are. Thatīs the way they will be able to sell to those people that buy The Ring magazine a Floyd P4P #1 status without him having to earn it at WW. I mean, Yahoo Sports already did it.

You all know that Cotto will not be considered P4P #1 even if he beats Ringīs P4P #1 Pacquiao.

Their ratings are so crooked that Floyd is #2 at WW, behind Mosley, but P4P he is #2, while Mosley is #3 Donīt they know itīs illogical to put a guy who is considered a WW behind their #1 WW, yet put that same guy (PBF) over the other one (Mosley) in the P4P ratings?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Boxing is crooked man. I've been telling people for along time we don't even understand the **** that goes on behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
      Boxing is crooked man. I've been telling people for along time we don't even understand the **** that goes on behind the scenes.
      Yet people swallow this BS.

Even people here at forums where they are supposed to be smarter than the average Joe.

But I will keep on informing the faithful. Thatīs the way you create conscience.

Comment

Working...
      X