Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Floyd accept a 55-45 split for Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
    You are absolutely right. He said no way to 50/50 split in the first fre months of the negotiation. He eventually relented and 50-50 was agreed upon. Neither side disputes that. The I
    real issue in early 2010 was manny's refusal to undergo ost with a 14 day cut off. Ost became the stickig point. Venue, gloves, promotional paraphenalia, ring walk, weight penalty amd 50/50 split were all agreed to.

you need a stronger argument than just taking one interview at one point in time and arguing 50/50 wasn't agreed to. We were all here we know it was.
    You actually saying what I said but saying it in another way. Floyd had roadblock = PEDs so he kept the 50/50 roadblock for another day.

Comment

• 60/40 or 65/35 I think would be reasonable at this point in time. He'd have to give Pacquiao some % of the PPV as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        You actually saying what I said but saying it in another way. Floyd had roadblock = PEDs so he kept the 50/50 roadblock for another day.
        No, i am not saying what you said. What i said was that you are either stupid, a liar or worse and tou are delusional. The ost request was known to team MP in late 2009. 50/50 was agreed to by fmj in ealry 2010, and then ost became a problem after that in early 2010. What you implied is that fmj bought up ost at the 11th hour as a "roadblock" and now you are backing away from your own argument and trying to make another equally false, delusional and stypid one.

There wasn't any 11th hour roadblocks ready from floyd. His team negotiated in good faith. The bad faith came from top rank.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
          No, i am not saying what you said. What i said was that you are either stupid, a liar or worse and tou are delusional. The ost request was known to team MP in late 2009. 50/50 was agreed to by fmj in ealry 2010, and then ost became a problem after that in early 2010. What you implied is that fmj bought up ost at the 11th hour as a "roadblock" and now you are backing away from your own argument and trying to make another equally false, delusional and stypid one.

There wasn't any 11th hour roadblocks ready from floyd. His team negotiated in good faith. The bad faith came from top rank.
          OK thanks for the laugh.

In good faith? Floyd and company kept on telling us that Manny is a PEDs user even though they had no proof. So please, don't come here and say it was all in good faith..... if it was in good faith, we wouldn't be seeing Floyd and GB being sued and apologizing ...... but again, thanks for the laugh

Comment

• 100-0 and pac needs to sign with tmt

Comment

• Floyd Pac 55-45-without Arum.

Comment

• Pac will give Floyd 80-20 if he can have Ariza training him. #Shakes

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Floyd Pac 55-45-without Arum.
                  Floyd keeps on complaining about Arum giving Manny the short end of the stick yet Floyd wanted to do even worse than Arum ever did to Manny, percentage wise.

Comment

• 60/40 Floyd, manny can get 75% of Asian money but only 40% of everything else

Comment

• $40M flat fee is way beyond reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                      X