Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Interesting Article on CJ Ross's Crooked Judging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with the judges with the premise of judges using different approaches for fights because it's consistent with my observation of judges' scorecards. A shady scorecard(s) is par for the course in certain fights, where they're called for, and it isn't restricted to one. The consistency of the shady scorecard(s) reveals to me that it's corruption or purposeful incompetence for profit.

Why doesn't someone fix the problem? Because it will open up a can of worms worse than the IBF scandal. The promoters are heavily involved in this scorecard fixing and it usually works to their benefit. Bob Arum, for example, can just blame the judging for his tampering with Pacquiao-Bradley scorecards; he's a powerful promoter that does plenty of business in Nevada, but he couldn't get CJ Ross suspended?

CJ Ross' scorecard for Mayweather-Alvarez is just an example of a deep seeded international issue for boxing.

Comment

Its pretty unfair too if you get the general public who really don't watch boxing all the time blame it on her being a woman when in all actuality I think one of the best judges in the sport is Julie Letterman. With that being said cj's ***** ass needs to get banned!
      Last edited by hotbox2316; 09-16-2013, 05:43 PM. Reason: mispell

Comment

It was definitely a corruption in the gambling department. I wouldn't say it was Oscar or promoters or even a personal favoritism. If she had it a draw, then somebody was betting on a majority decision

Comment

I'll slap that b1tch wit some hot grease

Comment

Working...
          X