Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morales, Judah, Mosley, and Malignaggi should all fight each other in Barclay's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morales, Judah, Mosley, and Malignaggi should all fight each other in Barclay's

They're getting worn down and show a lot of heart and durability in the ring. I think Malignaggi still has more left in the tank, but he wont get a nod over groomed fighters. These four guys should just throw down in a tourney or something cuz they refuse to retire. Morales vs Judah and Malignaggi vs Mosley would be a great double header in Barclay's center, NY. I really dislike seeing fighters that had a good run take more beatings and get unfair losses. Their heart won't let them get away from competing, so they should fight someone that is at the same state of their career. I remember we were never able to watch Mosley vs. Judah, but now we can watch it even though it would be a little too late. We all saw what Morales did to Cano so it would be interesting to see how Malignaggi does against someone he struggled with.

Then who would Broner, Garcia and Thurman fight?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Then who would Broner, Garcia and Thurman fight?
      Word you need all those 4 old guys to put the young talent over not fight eachother

Those 4 guys nothing but "Talent Enhancement" they just there to make the young fighters look good..

Comment

Working...
      X