No announcement yet.

Garcia vs Mayfield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Um because if they like boxing he is a fighter they might want to see..I know it does not interest you because he is not from the UK tho...
    No I just want to know what hes done for you to think he deserves a fight with Garcia. Just seems like a random opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Why should anyone care about Mayfield?
      his friends and family should care. if he's making that hbo money he can buy them stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I don't agree,but hey that's why fights are fought in the ring right??
        Fair enough. Exactly, I don't think he deserves a shot or will get a shot at Garcia. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          No I just want to know what hes done for you to think he deserves a fight with Garcia. Just seems like a random opponent.
          I guess you have not read any of my comments..I like the style match up...Not to say who would win or what he(Mayfield)has done to deserve a fight with Garcia..But their styles match would be a good match for an outstanding fight imo...Hope this clears things up for ya...

Comment

Garcia would deserve to be a nice favorite but considering where Mayfield is at age wise he needs to go for the biggest shot as soon as possible.
            It isn't a terrible fight, all things considered probably not the best fight for Garcia though but it could be fun.

Comment

Can Garcia's chin hold up to Mayfields power? it's a shame he got to a late start. Virgil Hunter could probably do good things with him, but he's getting up there in age.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
                Can Garcia's chin hold up to Mayfields power? it's a shame he got to a late start. Virgil Hunter could probably do good things with him, but he's getting up there in age.
                I also wanna know if Mayfields Chin can hold up...

Comment

Style wise it should make for a good fight.

Comment

Mayfield did not make a good first impression tbh. He looks like K9 trying to do his best imitation of Ward. Uneducated jab, trigger-happy right hand, not capable enough on the inside, very reliant on his power and athleticism. But, what else can you really ask from a guy who started late? Take that into consideration and I guess he did fine. He still needs a lot of work though, and I think he needs to start fighting guys who are more technically sound. The competition is only gonna get stiffer.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 10-28-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Mayfield did not make a good first impression tbh. He looks like K9 trying to do his best imitation of Ward. Uneducated jab, trigger-happy right hand, not capable enough on the inside, very reliant on his power and athleticism. But, what else can you really ask from a guy who started late? Take that into consideration and I guess he did fine. He still needs a lot of work though, and I think he needs to start fighting guys who are more technically sound. The competition is only gonna get stiffer.
                      Good post...

Comment

Working...
                      X