Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Verdict on Chavez Jr.

Is Chavez a bytch for quitting on his stool
    or
    Is he smart boxer who (together with his corner) did the right thing.?
    Bytch who Quit on his Stool
    53.85%
    Smart boxer who was right to quit
    15.38%
    He should have fought on and taken whatever came.
    30.77%

Well.........

Well, I didn't do the poll because there wasn't an option there to describe what I feel about Chavez Jr. This fight proved that he is not dedicated to his craft. His weight, drugs, and nonchalant attitude is why he'll never be great. As far as I am concerned, he is FINISHED. You could see the hurt and anger on Sr.'s face. The end.

Comment

What final verdict?
      The verdict has been out on Chavez for a while. Everyone knew he was a KO waiting to happen. The only thing that has kept him from getting it was his tremendous size advantage. Once that was gone it was over.

THe lesson here is that you should never disrespect boxing. Chavez had been doing that for years. Ballooning up 50+lbs in between fights, signing fights and going weeks before settling on a trainer, so lazy that he didn't even go to the gym he stayed in his living room to train, smoking weed in camp etc etc etc.

Chavez got what he deserved. I only wish we had gotten the Mexican Civil War and it would have been Canelo that put the arse kicking on Chavez Jr.

Comment

As for the quitting, that is what he's going to have to live with. The fans and media won't forget that, and he'll be blasted for it.

He'll never have the fans he once had.

Comment

Working...
        X