Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto Speaks About Margarito, Loaded Gloves And Mayweather-Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now this is a fight that I want to see. Out of all the fights being made this is the fight that stands out by far.

Obviously I would like Cotto to win but Margarito is just annoying the was he just walks you down and I am afraid Cotto might be stopped again. He has Steward in his corner so who knows how the fight will go but I just can't see him being mentally ready to beat Margarito when it comes to the crunch.

Comment

Cotto brought THE picture showing Margarito's wrap immediately post fight...Cotto goes on to say how the wrap was torn... and that does not happen with normal wrap. He also points out how Margarito claims he did not feel Cotto punches... Cotto replies by saying look at his face post fight... I did that with natural power, not funny wraps.

Also: Cotto says his team did NOT go check on Margarito's wraps pre fight because margarito's team did NOT come check his. He said out of respect for their trust etc.

If you think about it... it was brilliant by Margarito's team... they figured "let's not make the wrapping an issue for Team Cotto, and they won't be motivated to return the favor" Slickness.

I am glad Cotto is exposing his cheating ass. Margarito tryin to talk super macho ****** sh it like the world does not know he is a suspended for plaster wraps cheating ass whole. War Cotto !

Cotto: This time we will have one of our guys in his dressing room. Last time we did not. In other words... we were going on the gentlemen code of mutual trust.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        I never realized that Cotto was so funny.... my dude said 'gypsum board'.

Y si. Margarito es un sucio y un mentiroso. Capetillo igual.

Comment

Miguel, hitting someone in the groin 3 times is cheap. Judah had your ticket when he zapped you with that uppercut and you had to pay him back by hitting him in the groin 3 times before you could finally take over.

Yeah, great.

Both Cotto and Margarito deserve to beat the **** out of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
            Cotto brought THE picture showing Margarito's wrap immediately post fight...Cotto goes on to say how the wrap was torn... and that does not happen with normal wrap. He also points out how Margarito claims he did not feel Cotto punches... Cotto replies by saying look at his face post fight... I did that with natural power, not funny wraps.

Also: Cotto says his team did NOT go check on Margarito's wraps pre fight because margarito's team did NOT come check his. He said out of respect for their trust etc.

If you think about it... it was brilliant by Margarito's team... they figured "let's not make the wrapping an issue for Team Cotto, and they won't be motivated to return the favor" Slickness.

I am glad Cotto is exposing his cheating ass. Margarito tryin to talk super macho ****** sh it like the world does not know he is a suspended for plaster wraps cheating ass whole. War Cotto !

Cotto: This time we will have one of our guys in his dressing room. Last time we did not. In other words... we were going on the gentlemen code of mutual trust.
            si ...el sabia.

Comment

Cotto: This kind of conduct in Mayweather V Ortiz is bringing boxing down...

Comment

Miguel is too much of a company man...still.

I don't like him siding with Merchant.

Hey... ae they calling this La Batalla again?

Comment

the most ****ed up part about this is, margarito's not a bad fighter. the guy has actually put in work in the welterweight division and had been enough of a force to make people think twice about facing him.

I've moved on from this, even though i do think he did have something suspect for cotto, he got caught vs shane and did his time.

Comment

This will be a great fight, I am cheering for Cotto to bring home the W but I know Margarito loaded gloves or not is no punk so this will be a tough matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      all i heard was spanish...i cant understand that
                      We don't speak jive either Larry and you don't see anyone saying Floyd Mayweather interviews shouldn't be on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X