Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Anyone care to debate?
    Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
    Fight was stopped earlier, while it looked like Clottey was on his way to a decision or late round knockout he wasn't dominating Zab. Judah isn't old. Judah can still probably drop down to 140 and easily compete with any of the best in that division.

There's nothing "done" about him.
    Until proven otherwise, Zab Judah is done.
    Apparently you were joking about the debate part. It's ok, baseless arguments don't get you very far against me anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
      Bolded... for emphasis...
      yeah thats why i put could in..........

Comment

Fight was stopped earlier, while it looked like Clottey was on his way to a decision or late round knockout he wasn't dominating Zab. Judah isn't old. Judah can still probably drop down to 140 and easily compete with any of the best in that division.

There's nothing "done" about him.
        His hopes of ever living up to his supporters' expectations are certainly done.

Comment

He had his chance at a spectacular comeback.

He got got flat footed and ran out of gas.

Anyone care to debate?
          He has been done for a while now and quit this one thinking the headbutt angle would work in his favor. Its pretty pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
            His hopes of ever living up to his supporters' expectations are certainly done.
            I'd hope his performance against Baldomir would've taken care of that. Resilient bastards, they are.

Comment

He is done at WW but to be honest I would not mind seeing a Hatton Judah fight at 140. Anyone agree?

Comment

Apparently you were joking about the debate part. It's ok, baseless arguments don't get you very far against me anyways.
                I respect anyone's opinion about the potential of a fighter, but Judah actually claimed he was head butted, and that's why he couldn't continue.

The videos showed otherwise.

What is your explanation for that.

Comment

I respect anyone's opinion about the potential of a fighter, but Judah actually claimed he was head butted, and that's why he couldn't continue.

The videos showed otherwise.

What is your explanation for that.
                  How is that remotely relevant to Judah's career continuing? He thinks he was head butted, what... he's gonna' boycott fighting until the decision is reversed? He's going on a hunger strike? It doesn't ****ing matter.

Comment

How is that remotely relevant to Judah's career continuing? He thinks he was head butted, what... he's gonna' boycott fighting until the decision is reversed? He's going on a hunger strike? It doesn't ****ing matter.
                    You know what?

I'm not even gonna go there any more.

Comment

You know what?

I'm not even gonna go there any more.
                      Acceptance is the first key to recovery.

Judah didn't show anything in this fight that suddenly makes him a bad fighter or incapable of fighting on a championship level. You can ***** about his attitude all you want, but it wont change the fact that he's still a solid, solid fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X