No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER vs. PAC.....MY PROPOSITION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurderousSparta View Post
    manny blew it. he had the chance to call out floyd after the win but didnt. after he beats hatton he should call out floyd. no way is floyd going to fight cotto or mags. thats unrealistic. dont blame floyd either. it aint going to happen unless manny starts calling him out.
    My friend it is very difficult to call out retired fighter. Youll never know his answer...

You see if Money may says he is bankable as he is, then he will get his money whomever he fights because as he say he is A DRAW...if he doesnt want to fight Cotto or Marg because as he say there's not so much money in it i believe that's nonsense..... Whomever he fights he will always have his money...If he is going for PAC after unretiring that full of **** in my honest opinion...I would agree that at this point the 2 welterweights are far more dangerous than PAC for PBF. But if he goes straight for PAC it only goes to show PBF picks easy fights for him....Though PAc is the P4P king and my favorite , the other 2 are far more dangerous fight for him.....He maybe good fighter, he may be the "best of the decade" but until now there is still a BIG question mark to it... not until he beats PAC...and if pac is willing to fight RICKY who is a dangerous as anyone can be , why could he do the same...It is what a FIGHTER of THE DECADE and a P4P KING should be.....

Comment

Working...
    X