Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Golovkin earned a spot in the Top 5 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    He could knock out everyone you mentioned and Carl Froch and George Groves and Andre Dirrell and not be anywhere near GOAT.
    So what you're saying is no one for the rest of the history of future boxing has a chance to be a GOAT and everyhing is already set in stone?

Why do these guys entertain us then? Some fighters actually want to be great and don't fight just for money, ya know

Comment

• Golvokin retiring undefeated and KOing Ward, Martinez, Froch, Groves and company makes him the GOAT. As far as MW/SMWs go. Fact

Haters gonna hate

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
        So what you're saying is no one for the rest of the history of future boxing has a chance to be a GOAT and everyhing is already set in stone?

Why do these guys entertain us then? Some fighters actually want to be great and don't fight just for money, ya know
        That's not even remotely what I said.

Golovkin doing what I posted wouldn't get him close. He'd a great, but GOAT? Hell no, not with what those guys accomplished.

Comment

Golvokin retiring undefeated and KOing Ward, Martinez, Froch, Groves and company makes him the GOAT. As far as MW/SMWs go. Fact

Haters gonna hate
          If we're just talking middleweights and super middleweights, I think we have a conversation here. Especially at 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            If we're just talking middleweights and super middleweights, I think we have a conversation here. Especially at 168.
            Sorry, I should I specified. I didn't mean the absolute GOAT across all divisions. I'm talking about if he upholds the MW KO% while beating those guys. He's GOAt MW, IMO

Comment

Golvokin retiring undefeated and KOing Ward, Martinez, Froch, Groves and company makes him the GOAT. As far as MW/SMWs go. Fact
              Not even close.

Comment

• Absolufckinglutely not.

Don't even think he's in the top 15 yet, never mind top 5.

I think he could well get into the P4P list, but as of yet he absolutely has not done enough to warrant a place in the top 10, let alone top 5.

Comment

Working...
                X