No announcement yet.

Rate Pacquiao's last 5 opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    You're trying too hard to create levels of fringe contenders. You came up with 1 good result, by no means a robbery, to a guy barely more legit than Dulorme at the time. If this guy is levels above the other, he'd have something to show for it in the end.
    He is levels above. Dulorme is a never was. Berto is a two time champ.

and Collazo outboxed him.
    So- Winning a world title, beating Rivera and Gonzales and outboxing Berto is better than Abregu KO'ing a prospect.

Not hard to comprehend.
    Last edited by Fasttimes; 11-20-2012, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
      He is levels above. Dulorme is a never was. Berto is a two time champ.

and Collazo outboxed him.
      So- Winning a world title, beating Rivera and Gonzales and outboxing Berto is better than Abregu KO'ing a prospect.

Not hard to comprehend.
      Berto was a never was at the time. Even now, what's his best win so far, unretired Quintana? Abregu is not much, but unlike Collazo has power. He could probably take someone like a washed up Gonzalez or Rivera lol if given the opportunity. Or even Zaveck and Miki Rodriguez

Comment

bricksrito - horrible beating and 1 year suspension. unranked and washed up. fight was at 150 catchweight. D

mosley - boycotted by damn near everybody including his die hard fans. would give this a D- but pac blatantly ducked shane who was willing to go all the way down to 142 when the fight mattered. F

marquez III - wanted juan at 144 hoping the same flabby old man from the mayweather fight would show up. ends up getting schooled. C

bradley - tough assignment for pac. tim challenged the catchweight champ at 147 also. can't knock pac for playing with weight yet again. B

marquez IV - it is what it is. pac now wants juan at 147. C-

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          bricksrito - horrible beating and 1 year suspension. unranked and washed up. fight was at 150 catchweight. D

mosley - boycotted by damn near everybody including his die hard fans. would give this a D- but pac blatantly ducked shane who was willing to go all the way down to 142 when the fight mattered. F

marquez III - wanted juan at 144 hoping the same flabby old man from the mayweather fight would show up. ends up getting schooled. C

bradley - tough assignment for pac. tim challenged the catchweight champ at 147 also. can't knock pac for playing with weight yet again. B

marquez IV - it is what it is. pac now wants juan at 147. C-
          What's your grade for Cotto Marg 2?

Comment

Lol whatever makes you sleep better. See you in the Hauser thread
            Just pointing out what you seemed to miss from the points that you were making
            For the record your the one trying to justify the Mosley fight,nobody else
            So it's whatever helps you get through the day
            I liked Pacquiao a lot but not since he signed to fight Clottey

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
              Just pointing out what you seemed to miss from the points that you were making
              For the record your the one trying to justify the Mosley fight,nobody else
              So it's whatever helps you get through the day
              I liked Pacquiao a lot but not since he signed to fight Clottey
              I'm not trying to justify the fight, I'm saying it's ******ed to say he was exposed, or even performed poorly by winning a shutout+kd. If he'd knocked him out, you'd probably complain he didn't do it early enough

Comment

I'm not trying to justify the fight, I'm saying it's ******ed to say he was exposed, or even performed poorly by winning a shutout+kd. If he'd knocked him out, you'd probably complain he didn't do it early enough
                Of course I wouldn't
                Mosley stank the place out but the fact he was able to make Pacquiao miss a lot and land very little significant punches after the knockdown
                There should be no argument that his limitations were exposed
                He doesn't have much to offer in offence but the same combo over and over again
                He needs more diversity in his attacks
                Mosley was **** and Manny clearly won but his inability to mix things up was there for all to see

Comment

Of course I wouldn't
                  Mosley stank the place out but the fact he was able to make Pacquiao miss a lot and land very little significant punches after the knockdown
                  There should be no argument that his limitations were exposed
                  He doesn't have much to offer in offence but the same combo over and over again
                  He needs more diversity in his attacks
                  Mosley was **** and Manny clearly won but his inability to mix things up was there for all to see
                  It won't be long till someone else employs the brilliant Mosley tactics to a one sided, reputation destroying defeat.

But we all know Pac's a limited fighter. Now that he's lost his power, workrate and PEDs in his 7th division, he can only win 9 rounds vs Bradley on press row cards.

Comment

It won't be long till someone else employs the brilliant Mosley tactics to a one sided, reputation destroying defeat.

But we all know Pac's a limited fighter. Now that he's lost his power, workrate and PEDs in his 7th division, he can only win 9 rounds vs Bradley on press row cards.
                    Marquez beat him last year so stop crying about the Bradley fight
                    It's people like you who prefer Pacquiao to boxing are the worst fans
                    I like Froch but he's limited
                    I like Canelo but he's limited
                    I'm not knocking them just aware of their styles,just like Pacquiao

Comment

Marquez beat him last year so stop crying about the Bradley fight
                      It's people like you who prefer Pacquiao to boxing are the worst fans
                      I like Froch but he's limited
                      I like Canelo but he's limited
                      I'm not knocking them just aware of their styles,just like Pacquiao
                      I'm not crying, just showing you it's a pretty damn high limit if he's at the end of his rope and routing p4p comp like Bradley. Oh and in his 7th division. Less limited fighters have thought the better of moving up half as far.

Comment

Working...
                      X