No announcement yet.

Worst Boxing Trunks You've Seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Boxing Trunks You've Seen

Like many of you I watched the fight between Miguel Vasquez and Marvin Quintero and I have to say the shorts/trunks that Vasquez had on were nasty. Literally looked like he had his big brother's shorts on, they were huge and just looked like crap to me. Then I got to wondering who else has worn some nasty ass shorts to a fight. I don't know if they're the worst, but they were pretty bad, anyone else remember the worst shorts you've seen on a boxer.

I hate those fucking skirt trunks~ I blame Macho Camacho for that shit he is the first guy I remember wearing those.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      I hate those fucking skirt trunks~ I blame Macho Camacho for that shit he is the first guy I remember wearing those.
      HAHA, I was just about to say Macho Camacho.

James Toney used to wear HUGE trunks that almost looked like pants. Watch his 2 fights with Montell Griffin.

Maromero Paez had the simultaneously worst and best trunks. Wedding dress, Superman outfit, Pinata... Paez probably takes the crown. Never heard of anyone like him before and certainly no one like him now.

Comment

Chop Chop Corley when he wore those gay ass tights.

Comment

Shout out to Paez. Dude had some stupidly awesome ones. Batman trunks ftw

Comment

Joe bugner hands down...think wil Farrell in semi pro...lime green 70s tight basketball shorts

Comment

Jorge Paez always had some weird stuff on and that was just the trunks if they could even be called that. He would even have some of the ugliest looking haircuts to go with it.

Comment

Comment

Orlando Cruz in his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Those Hatton trunks are among the first I thought of. Everything about them offends my senses. Camacho wore some memorably offensive attire as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X