Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scary Situation: If Malignaggi beats Broner, will Floyd fight him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary Situation: If Malignaggi beats Broner, will Floyd fight him?

I certainly wouldn't want that situation, this dude lost to hatton, cotton, amir Khan, and almost lost to cano(i personally thought cano got robbed) and is not a name other than being mac for punchout commericials. And Broner has a lot of holes right now, it could happen.

If paulie beats broner, would this be a possibility?
    Yes, and i would never ever want to see this fight happen
    54.05%
    Yes, i would like to see this fight happen
    16.22%
    No, and i would never watch it anyway
    21.62%
    No, but I would like to see it
    8.11%

Most likely.

Probably rematch clause though.

Comment

It depends how good Paulie looked. If its a boring fight and Broner is just not doing s**t and Paulie just barley out points him, I doubt it would happen.

Comment

his choice of opponents isn't much. i can see this happening.

Comment

It would position Paulie as a legit opponent for Floyd because all the publicity that's been generated from the pre-fight hype for this fight. Paulie being a title holder and also a Showtime commentator, I'd say it would almost certainly be Floyd's next fight.

Paulie has a good shot at beating Broner - the kid has been overhyped, he was getting outlanded by Gavin Rees, but he was just too small to take Broner's power. Paulie should be able to take Broner's power and return fire with consistent jabbing. I might actually bet on Paulie, not entirely sure yet.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
            It would position Paulie as a legit opponent for Floyd because all the publicity that's been generated from the pre-fight hype for this fight. Paulie being a title holder and also a Showtime commentator, I'd say it would almost certainly be Floyd's next fight.

Paulie has a good shot at beating Broner - the kid has been overhyped, he was getting outlanded by Gavin Rees, but he was just too small to take Broner's power. Paulie should be able to take Broner's power and return fire with consistent jabbing. I might actually bet on Paulie, not entirely sure yet.
            One of the reasons I'd be reticent is that he seems to spend all his time either tweeting, travelling, attending events or commentating. It makes me wonder just how much actual quality training he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              One of the reasons I'd be reticent is that he seems to spend all his time either tweeting, travelling, attending events or commentating. It makes me wonder just how much actual quality training he is doing.
              that's little unfair considering the man has never missed weight or looked out of condition - remember he fights 12 rounders all day

if anyone has shown evidence of not working hard enuff its broner more than its paulie

Comment

I am sorry, I read the post too fast and thought it said if Broner won would Floyd fight him so I voted yes he would fight him and I would like to see it just to see Broner get his butt kicked. If Paulie won then Floyd would probably pick a better fight and I would not want to see Paulie take such a beating. Paulie has a good chin and he won't quit. Mayweather would have a hard time KOing him and would probably beat on him until the ref stopped the fight.

Comment

Why? For beating Broner? If Mayweather wanted to pick on Paulie am sure he would have done so for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I am sorry, I read the post too fast and thought it said if Broner won would Floyd fight him so I voted yes he would fight him and I would like to see it just to see Broner get his butt kicked. If Paulie won then Floyd would probably pick a better fight and I would not want to see Paulie take such a beating. Paulie has a good chin and he won't quit. Mayweather would have a hard time KOing him and would probably beat on him until the ref stopped the fight.
                    I'd love to see Broner Floyd lol it'd be hilarious pre-fight...but one sided massacre. Paulie Floyd imo would be a closer fight but still a landslide for Floyd. I could see it happening if Paulie won tho... ala Vitali and Wlad type stuff... where "big bro" cleans up little bros mess.

Comment

Working...
                    X