No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Confident: Saul Will Beat Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
    Martinez would beat the bejesus out of Canelo, he would get hurt and hurt badly.. Martinez would move all around him hitting him hard like he does the true middles, Canlelo hasnt even beat a good jr middle, he fights old guys and little guys, this is a more protected fighter then gosh darn Jr. Is it Martinez's job to beat over protected mexican fighters or something? This is a worse missmatch then Jr vs Martinez
    I agree with u totally..

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      Although I think that only the haters criticize Martinez, first fight against Williams, wasn't a robbery. Close decision for Williams, despite judges exaggerated with the cards. And i was rooting for Martinez in that fight.
      That one scorecard suggests it was in the bank for Williams to start, but I agree, that fight could have gone either way. You can't just ignore the punches Paul was landing because Sergio's looked harder.

Comment

all of these should happen soon.

nelo vs lara
        martinez vs cotto
        pacquiao vs mayweather

Comment

i thought team canelo wanted maidana??

Comment

I think you are a great boxer but.............you get destroyed bro, KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
              HEY HEY Listen everybody........ IF anyone thinks Martinez stands a chance against Canelo they do not know boxing. Chavez fought one round and almost knocked out Martinez. Ha Ha Martinez is just a boring Ballet dancer that we all want to retire. He fights Canelo and all our wishes come true :-)
              Originally posted by Basco View Post
              Talk about boxing knowledge!

LMAO!!! I agree.....

Comment

norway youre not a fan, ur just a hater, retire urself from boxingscene before someone does

Comment

Comment

Strawberry short cake doesnt fight 154 pounders, so this fight will never happen.... Isnt Canellita gna fight Darchinyan or Donaire someone 3 or 4 weight classes below him... No1 respects you, ur own country thinks you a fake, at least Jr, with all his problems fights guys his own weight class... I cant wait till Vanes slaps those freckles out YO face son....

Comment

Good fight make it happen forget chavez rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X