No announcement yet.

A tribute to Free-Market CAPITALISM Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post

I don't agree with the pictures premise.

Nobody said anything about "Working for us all". You work for yourself...rational self-interest. And the byproduct MIGHT just be economic prosperity for everyone else....via productive jobs, good products for society to use, A rich persons Capital that is stored at the bank being used to give out loans to the average joe, etc,.

Comment

Marxists are the scum of the Earth. No better than Nazis.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        Marxists are the scum of the Earth. No better than Nazis.

Poet
        Yeah go on....... How so?

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
          I suggest you go do some reading.....from something other than Das Kapital.

And get your teeth fixed.
          Originally posted by katsidis View Post
          As much as i hate to admit it Tom Jones, Poet is right. Brits are known for green teeth and being ****ing ugly
          Poet

Comment

Poet
            I like your style. Instead of giving a long answer in great detail...you point him in the right direction.

Comment

Can you think of another religion or cult responsible for the deaths of over 100 million people in the last century?

Comment

Originally posted by One Capitalist View Post
                I like your style. Instead of giving a long answer in great detail...you point him in the right direction.
                Time is too short and space here too limited to detail all of Marxism's crimes against humanity not to mention it's crimes against liberty. If he's that clueless about it he's either hopelessly ignorant or thoroughly indoctrinated and no accounting of Marxism's crimes in this forum will change that. It is what it is.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by P1inchy
                  Im pretty sure that Jesus didnt want us to be forced to give our money to the government so they can use it to bail out banks, go to war, ...
                  Wait...hold...on...what? I thought u were talking about Marxism? LOL

Comment

Poet
                    someone with your physical features telling anyone to get anything 'fixed' quite honestly is the funniest thing ever posted on here.

Comment

someone with your physical features telling anyone to get anything 'fixed' quite honestly is the funniest thing ever posted on here.
                      SirTomsJones' crooked green teeth courtesy of National Health :hand9:

Comment

Working...
                      X